New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05
    i gave maxx energie a call because i wanted to install the interface for my stock HU in my Honda Ek. its a fujitsu ten and they said their interface does not work.
    Hmm....I think it could very well work because if your Honda is a 1998 model up (Civic) because there is a harness from PIE for the Honda and the PIE interface has different pin options. It could be that all you need is to locate a Fujitsu CD changer that PIE supports (in terms of the number of pins) and that would work on your HU.

However, PIE does recommend that your HU should be Premium 6 capable.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    major bummer. anyway, babalik ko nalang tong pie na to sa binilhan ko. pwede naman daw. but change item nga lang.

if any of you guys wanna buy something sa pod central parang mobile1/apple center (glorieta dig exchange) tell me para yun nlang ipalit ko then pay me nalang in cash para di naman ako kawawa. why buy it from me? i'll discount the item price if you transact it sakin... good deal, 'ey?

holler back-

0917 71 mondo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat pwede yan return! not exchange only.. or else..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    [QUOTE=nicolodeon]Hmm....I think it could very well work because if your Honda is a 1998 model up (Civic) because there is a harness from PIE for the Honda and the PIE interface has different pin options. It could be that all you need is to locate a Fujitsu CD changer that PIE supports (in terms of the number of pins) and that would work on your HU.

However, PIE does recommend that your HU should be Premium 6 capable.[/QUOT

the Honda EK is 96-97. but just to be sure, ill check with mickey's on this at baka pwede na.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i also want to use my ipod sa car ko, just plug in sa audio out kung meron, kung ala naman, sabi nun elec supply na papagawaan ko, i could put and external connector from which the cd shuttle should be, dun lalagay yun audio out

this is better than and fm transmitter or through casette player

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    [SIZE=7]EEEYAAHOO![/SIZE]

my baby jim is already ipod ready!!! got the original clarion ipod interface and it works great with my jim! bit costly but all's good!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    can this item support videos from an ipod video?

ive got a crapy sony HU with an lcd and a connection box for a/v. specific model is XAV-7W. do you think if i get on of these "ipod-connector" gadgets, it will be able to play audio and videos from an ipod video?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by isawultra
    can this item support videos from an ipod video?

ive got a crapy sony HU with an lcd and a connection box for a/v. specific model is XAV-7W. do you think if i get on of these "ipod-connector" gadgets, it will be able to play audio and videos from an ipod video?
    nge... i don't think what i have can play videos. medyo mahirap ata yun pag magdrive ako.

i think yung ibang HUs, since may aux and vid in/out e pwede ata. just like playin' somethin' sa regular tv set mo... pero i think all you need is the black cable na may yellow,white red heads... 60pesos lang ata yun. ewan ko lang ha.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i have already tried pluging a sony discman dun sa conenction box using the RCA cables (audio/video cable) but the HU cannot detect the discman. i tried, other devices and still no luck.

before we go out of topic, i just want to know if anyone here have any idea if there is any "ipod-connector" gadgets available in the market for the Sony XAV-7W

salamat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ipod Pie Interface