New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    bye bye too. tinatawag ka na ba ng nanay mo para maglinis ng bahay? joke lang pre! haha. have a nice day! :D nice talking to you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    oh ayan ka nanaman. naka v12 lang ang tao eh ganyan na hirit mo. pasensya ka na at yun iba dito na katulad ko ay utisan ng nanay. offended ako grabe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    utisan? whats that? it was a joke pre. sobrang sensitive ka naman.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    utusan* pare testing lang. hahaa tinetesting ko lang kung ayos ka na. sige dre :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    wickedjayjay: puede po p email ng manual or diagram ng alpine 2979es nyo.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    *teknine and bloodline

Not joining on either side but please learn to read the rules and regulations of the forum... especially this:

Flaming and flame baiting are absolutely prohibited. If you have a beef to settle with the thread starter or another poster, pease use the PM (private messaging) system.
    Now going back to topic,wickedjayjay, personally the first thing to do for a sound setup (based on my own opinion) is to buy an amp. V12's will do but you have to look for a good model. You can actually buy an original Alpine V12 amp for that budget actually. Just my .02. Try visiting http://www.kotseaudioclub.com, you might find a lot of helpful info regarding sound setups on the site. Good luck!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi wickedjayjay,

Peace Be With You!

For me, I agree with batang raon 14. Get a 4ch stereo amp first. Install it in. If the sound produced, in your own opinion, is of your liking already, then its solved.

If not... go to the next step which is to install a seperates in front (a pair of speakers comprising of a tweeter and a woofer and a crossover to cut and spread the high and low frequency properly). Again, if the sound produced, in your own opinion, is of your liking already, then its solved.

If not... if you feel the lows are bitin, then go for a sub. Either active or passive will do (Active subs - an all-in-one subwoofer which is inclusive of subwoofer speaker and amplifier; Passive subs - a subwoofer that is still to be constructed. It is comprising of a subwoofer, a sub box, and a seperate Class D or mono amplifier, each sold seperately). To support the low low frequency.

My advise... Take it slow. Dont rush the setup. No need to do it all at a time. Eventually you will reach the sound you like. Me myself, I also dont have budget to do it in one go. Its very very pocket burning (if you know what I mean). As long as you are enjoying it then thats the best!

If you have any models that you want to inquire of the price, as long as they cater it, I can help you out. I have a friend that owns a shop. Its TEAM Cars at Banawe St. corner P. Florentino St. Beside Department of Labor HQ. Just let me know.

Thanks and happy auditioning!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, the guy asked for advice 3 years ago. palagay ko ngayon lumalaban na siya sa SPL shootouts

and nice job dredging up a disagreement that is dead and buried and should have stayed that way

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    M54_Powered

Huwaw? Ang engs ko pala... sorry di ko na-check ung thread date. Resurrected thread pala 'to at ngayon ko lang napansin... Didn't mean to bring up things that I never thought was as such...
    Last edited by batang_raon14; September 11th, 2006 at 11:20 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Any updates re: teknine & bloodline?? Kahit 3 years old na, na-curious kasi ako, hehehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
I only have a budget of 3-5000 wat can i buy with it?