New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Good day members,

Ask ko lang sana ano kaya brand ng stock speakers na gamit ng hyundai accent and kung magkano kaya ang bentahan nito ng 2nd hand?

Maraming salamat po sa inputs.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    I had a friend who worked in the automotive industry tell me that Hyundai reliability had reached a point where it was matching or even exceeding many Toyota models of the same type. I am not as familiar with Hyundai vehicles as I am accustomed to Japanese and American vehicles.

I thought that was crazy, but am left to wonder about whether that could possibly be true. He said that tolerances for Toyota vehicles had declined since about the late 2000s.

In the past, I knew that Hyundai vehicles had a bad tendency to rust, a problem for me where I live (we get lots of snow and our roads have lots of salt).

Has Hyundai reliability improved to the point where it can at times, exceed Toyota?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Their ToTL models have reliabilities approaching even exceeding Toyota. But their base models have some parts that repeatedly fail just like Hondas.

No experience with rust due to salt. We don't salt our roads.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Their ToTL models have reliabilities approaching even exceeding Toyota. But their base models have some parts that repeatedly fail just like Hondas.

No experience with rust due to salt. We don't salt our roads.

chatbot yan to increase traffic on the forums lol

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by scatmanAE92 View Post
    Good day members,

Ask ko lang sana ano kaya brand ng stock speakers na gamit ng hyundai accent and kung magkano kaya ang bentahan nito ng 2nd hand?

Maraming salamat po sa inputs.
    pamigay mo ma lng... 500-1000

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    chatbot yan to increase traffic on the forums lol
    Lol! Sayang data koh!