New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mayroon bang aftermarket steering wheel controls for pioneer na for sale dito sa pinas?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Comment naman on this conversion. This is more or less how the Camry dash adapter should look like after installation. Planning on the Pioneer AVH-P6850DVD. But I have a small voice telling me it looks ricey...Maybe because of all that silver panel. Would you do that to a Camry???

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sir Archerwin, try asking around kay Jetcar sa banawe. Meron ata sila.

Sir Mon, Noat really ricey but makes the dash look very bare. Parang mali tignan. hmm... That's a hard decision to make. Laki kasi ng difference eh

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Sir maybe this might help you, they might have what you are looking for. Not sure lang pero try to ask na din. Sila ata distributor dito ng PIE and Peripheral, mga integration kits for ipod etc. for cars
    office/showroom is very near bonifacio global city:
    MAXX-ENERGIE VENTURES CORP.
    G/F Bldg3 Jannov Plaza 2295 Paosng Tamo Ext. Makati
    892-8980, 817-6317, 813-7122
    yeah ayus dito.. mura pa ipod interface kit.. almost all HU meron na sila ipod connector..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Salamat sir Karding sa info...Tinignan ko na rin sa ebay kasi ayaw tangapin ng Crutchfield yung CC ko. US address dapat yung billing ko. Hinanap ko na din yung in dash adaptor at mas mura sa Ebay. Would you believe it cost only around US$ 29.95 when binebenta sa TOYOTA ng 9k...
    Locally, you can buy AVT brand HU with steering wheel control interface. I upgraded to a JVC DVD receiver with monitor. It has also a steering wheel control interface. The interface I bought in AMAZON.COM. They accept international CC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HU w/ Steering controls, would you...