Good Day to all. I just want to clarify some things regarding my amplifier. I bought this amp from my friend 13k a long time ago. He told me that this amp provides 150watts per channel, 300watts RMS, and in bridged mode, this amp can deliver 600 watts at 4ohms. It's also capable of three channel operation which I think it means that it only has 2 channels (just correct me if I'm wrong.)

1.) Am i correct that this amp has 2 channels only? how can I make this 3?
2.) I'm confused about the 300 watts RMS and the 150 watts per channel. Can someone enlighten me up.
3.) From these information I have stated, Can someone tell me what should I answer when someone asks me how many watts my amp does? Should I say 600 watts?
4.) I'm planning to sell the amp that's why I need some answers to these questions. How much is the reasonable price if I sell this considering I didn't use this at all? I'm getting offers like 1k-2k only because they say that v12 amps that reaches 1000 watts are 1-2k also. I'm not flaming those V12 users here, I just wanted to know what should I tell those people who always compare the pricing of amps to v12 which I know that they're fake. I just want a reasonable price for my amp.

*I'm only pertaining to v12 amps that are fake. TIA!