New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello po.

Ask lang ako kun saan kaya pwede ipa-repair. Yun right na VU meter hindi na gumagalaw otherwise ok pa naman yun stereo.

Thanks
    20191217_205956.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The CQ-TX5500W "Bb Tube". That's kinda rare.

To your question, if it's a minor problem like a loose connector or a cold solder, a careful techie should be able to fix it. If the VU meter winding is burnt, I doubt if it can still be remedied. I would try to contact the relevant division at Panasonic if they can sell you the part.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    The CQ-TX5500W "Bb Tube". That's kinda rare.

To your question, if it's a minor problem like a loose connector or a cold solder, a careful techie should be able to fix it. If the VU meter winding is burnt, I doubt if it can still be remedied. I would try to contact the relevant division at Panasonic if they can sell you the part.
    Thanks sir for the advice. will try to see Panasonic na mismo. Stereo has been with us a long time already. naka 3 lipat na ng sasakyan hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    How is the SQ from that beauty? Do the tubes live up to the expectation?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    How is the SQ from that beauty? Do the tubes live up to the expectation?
    I'm no audiophile by any stretch pero I'm happy enough to keep it through the years.

I can only describe the sound as clear. Bass is decent but not for bass heads though. Maybe it would sound better with a small sub? It is hooked up to a pair of focal 6.5seperates at a couple of dls 2way 6x9 ovals sa rear (90's na 90's ano? hehe��). Yun kasi ang kasya sa stock opening ng Navara.
    Last edited by babkalakal; December 19th, 2019 at 10:26 AM.