New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Guys:

Help naman, galing ako kanina sa LA something forgot the name saka sa Blade,
    I was shopping for an All in One DVD system na nakakabit or built in na sa Headrest
    and one more thing, Changing my HU is not an option, so ang mangyayari add on lang
    hindi ako magpapalit ng HU.

ang tanong po:

1. Meron po ba kayo alam na me ganitong setup na?yung parang nakikita natin sa mga taksi(not all taxi have it)?

2. Meron po ba kayo marerecommend na store? and phone number nadin?
    3. Websites (meron ako dating nakita china something yun nagpamember pa nga ako e
    kaso diko na ibookmark waaaaaaaaaaaa.... : :cry: :cry: :cry:

Meron ako nakita sa LA something na naman hehehe...headrest monitors lang 2 pcs na
    kaso walang DVD player, tapos need ko palitan HU ko...sana me makatulong sakin dito...

primary requirements:

1. HEadrest LCD Monitor DVD
    2. Will not change my Stock HU.

Thanks po:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Saw one sa MG Infinity (SM City Fairview), pero LCD Headrest lang. You have to buy a DVD headunit separately. Yun nga lang, Chinese brand (pero can't remember). Aesthetics-wise, ok naman tingnan. Parang 9k yata yung price.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You can try and take a look at a Portable DVD - brand name is Nextbase. They have several display models at Ace Hardware - whichever will suit your requirements and budget. They did a demo for me - quite impressive - the units play any format (even pirated DVDs), and you don't have to change your stock HU - you connect to your stock HU wirelessly.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradp View Post
    You can try and take a look at a Portable DVD - brand name is Nextbase. They have several display models at Ace Hardware - whichever will suit your requirements and budget. They did a demo for me - quite impressive - the units play any format (even pirated DVDs), and you don't have to change your stock HU - you connect to your stock HU wirelessly.

yes bro i actually looked sa ace kaso wala silang built in mismo sa headrest at ang mamahal ng nextbase, di naman ganun kamahal sa SG yun ewan ko ba dito sa atin.

anyway meron maibibigay sakin si Jet Circuit me kasama na DVD naka built in sa headrest yung LCD 9k din

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    When my family planing for a self-driving travel, I am worried about my two naughty boys. Then I plan to install two headrest car dvd. Has anyone installed that kind of car dvd before? Also need you advice about the invision headrest dvd I plan to buy. 7 inch Digital Car Headrest DVD Player with USB/SD/GAME/IR/FM transmitter from justcardvd
    7 inch TFT LCD 16:9,Resolution800*RGB*480,Digital panel
    Use is Sony lens,Sunplus chip,mabuchi motor
    SD/MS/MMC ports and USB ports
    Built-in FM Transmitter Function and Dual IR transmitter
    Built-in Speakers
    Compatible with MP4,DVD,VCD,SVCD,CD,CD-G,MP3,JPED,WMA,CD-R,CD-RW,and DVCD formats.
    Video/ Audio Input & Output (PAL / NTSC)
    Built-in 32 Bits Games Function
    Is that OK to buy?

Headrest LCD w/ DVD player for Mazda 3