New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Nice. Its full HD now and has android auto and apple carplay.

Dsp settings look a lot meatier as well.

Too bad there is still no video out for the headrests....

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    May naka subok na nung Astral Android head unit (made in Thailand)?

AUA AutoPro at San Juan city yung distributor.

Astral

Same lang yung head unit from this youtube review (Eonon brand naman sold at UK)

EONON REVIEW | Mazda 3 Gen 1 MPS - YouTube
    I just installed mine this morning from that shop on my 3.0 fortuner 2015.

Looks good. Works. The built in panel fits 95% well. Just very very tiny gaps at the upper edge but not noticeable tbh.

Operating wise, it handles apps fine. Like a cheap low end android phone. Usable and serviceable.

It CAN do split screen and its pretty cool. Waze takes a few more seconds to load vs on your phone and spotify takes longer. But once wazw is loaded its fine. Bluetooth app works ok but need to check why my contacts and cal logs arent appearing. I used spotify lite instead of rge regular sootify app and it runs smooth and perfect. Netflix and YouTube run very well and video quality sgreat.

Sound quality was surprisingly great as well I’m not an audiophile but this was much better than the stock toyota HU of my 2015 fortuner. It has a DSP and the dolby and srs settings made it sound great on stock speakers.

Overall I’d give kt a 8/10. Could be faster but speed is alright and cery doable.

Im just peaying it lasts long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by hdj80 View Post
    I just installed mine this morning from that shop on my 3.0 fortuner 2015.

Looks good. Works. The built in panel fits 95% well. Just very very tiny gaps at the upper edge but not noticeable tbh.

Operating wise, it handles apps fine. Like a cheap low end android phone. Usable and serviceable.

It CAN do split screen and its pretty cool. Waze takes a few more seconds to load vs on your phone and spotify takes longer. But once wazw is loaded its fine. Bluetooth app works ok but need to check why my contacts and cal logs arent appearing. I used spotify lite instead of rge regular sootify app and it runs smooth and perfect. Netflix and YouTube run very well and video quality sgreat.

Sound quality was surprisingly great as well I’m not an audiophile but this was much better than the stock toyota HU of my 2015 fortuner. It has a DSP and the dolby and srs settings made it sound great on stock speakers.

Overall I’d give kt a 8/10. Could be faster but speed is alright and cery doable.

Im just peaying it lasts long!

Anong version po ng OS? Bought a navitopia 7" for our Honda Mobilio. Sabi ng installer is android 9 daw. Pinakita din sa car settings na android 9 sya. Nag-install ako ng CPU-Z to verify. Ayun android 8 lang pala. It still gets the job done (waze, spotify, watching videos). Sana tumagal din.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Anong version po ng OS? Bought a navitopia 7" for our Honda Mobilio. Sabi ng installer is android 9 daw. Pinakita din sa car settings na android 9 sya. Nag-install ako ng CPU-Z to verify. Ayun android 8 lang pala. It still gets the job done (waze, spotify, watching videos). Sana tumagal din.
    Thanks for the tip with the cpu-z. They said this is android 10 and it also shows in the android settings. But i got cpu-z downloaded as you said and it shows that its just running android 9.1.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Also fraudulent advertising sila. 2GB RAM daw, but according to CPUZ its only 1GB RAM. parang gusto ko na mag DTI hahaha

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Also fraudulent advertising sila. 2GB RAM daw, but according to CPUZ its only 1GB RAM. parang gusto ko na mag DTI hahaha

Saklap nga. Kaya lang ako napabili that time sa kanila kasi sila pa lang yung direcho plug and play na yung unit. May harness na silang pang-Honda. Yung mga ibang napagtanungan ko kasi before is mga magsplice pa ng wires. Siguro magagamit ko rin naman yung harness na yun if ever magpalit ulit ako ng head unit.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Anybody know what's the cheapest 2DIN from the major brands (Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC, Alpine, etc.) that has an HDMI input?

8. Join Date
    May 2014

Saklap nga. Kaya lang ako napabili that time sa kanila kasi sila pa lang yung direcho plug and play na yung unit. May harness na silang pang-Honda. Yung mga ibang napagtanungan ko kasi before is mga magsplice pa ng wires. Siguro magagamit ko rin naman yung harness na yun if ever magpalit ulit ako ng head unit.
    pareho lang pinagbilihan nyo bro?
    pangalanan nyo na para maiwasan natin Head Unit and Audio upgrade (all stock)

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Anybody know what's the cheapest 2DIN from the major brands (Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC, Alpine, etc.) that has an HDMI input?
    https://shopee.ph/Pioneer-AVH-X8750B...636.7266826236

I have the older version. Problem lang sa pioneer HDMI, seems like the sound doesn't pass thru the amp. Mejo pangit ang sound. Unless, mali settings ko.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Hi. Ano ang budget ngayon for a new head unit with apple CarPlay and backup camera for a 2017 Altis?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast