New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nasa box design po mostly, the port tuned from 37hz to 45hz, and you have to made harder inclosure without air leaks except the port to get hard hitting bass, if you want to feel the bass up to the next block, you have to get serious sub woofer, a 18" and a 2000 watts power handling is a good choice, syempre, along with the serious power supply.
    For example:
    http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._5234539_n.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wendellburug View Post
    Nag inquire ako sa firland-audio about sa amps and speaker..eto po qoutation ni sir kenneth sa akin..
    XL2000D=22,500
    XA480=11,200
    EV650=12,800
    gusto ko pa sanang itry firland audio,dagdag sa mga nabili ko kaso mahal pala..heheh
    you can get those at tsikot shop, same price plus free sound deadening , 5 sheets worth 2750

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Local ba ang Firland? San po ba gawa toh?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    I've never heard of Firland Audio before, all I can say is mas mahal pa sa mas kilala at higher end for the same power range. Comparing the price of my Alpine MRX-M100 (600W RMS * 4ohms and 1000W*2ohms) vs Firland Audio XL2000D (700W RMS * 4 ohms and 1300W * 2 ohms, "sana nga!". Most amplifiers are overated so that consumers will buy their product but not the Alpine products which is under rated according to test and comments of users, and so puts out more power than what is says on the box. MRX-M100 actually produces over 1200W * 2 ohms and sound quality is amazing, so I'll stick with my Alpine!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I just had my car audio set up using an all-Firland system, and my initial impression is wow! Total bang for the buck! I don't like spending a lot of money only to be disappointed or to be underwhelmed. My Firland system has exceeded my expectations in car audio at a very reasonable price. The voices and instruments are very clear, and the amps are doing a good job powering the speakers. Firland Audio's quality is top notch considering it price.

Highly recommended brand.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by palonmar View Post
    I've never heard of Firland Audio before, all I can say is mas mahal pa sa mas kilala at higher end for the same power range. Comparing the price of my Alpine MRX-M100 (600W RMS * 4ohms and 1000W*2ohms) vs Firland Audio XL2000D (700W RMS * 4 ohms and 1300W * 2 ohms, "sana nga!". Most amplifiers are overated so that consumers will buy their product but not the Alpine products which is under rated according to test and comments of users, and so puts out more power than what is says on the box. MRX-M100 actually produces over 1200W * 2 ohms and sound quality is amazing, so I'll stick with my Alpine!

but you should also know bro, xl2kd's are 1ohm stable with 2000wrms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Firland Audio