New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    personally a vacuum guage is simpler to install and use.

btw, autogauge vacuum gauge selling for P1000 at the transportshow.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    sir kinyo, thanks! honestly i really wanted to build it by myself din.... i just want to see how you flushed the led or how you made the display.... madali lang pala e... i can add another 10 led's if i want to... kung medyo maarte... dag dag IC nga lang... =)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's the pic of map sensor on my car

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's my ugly (but working!) electronic vacuum gauge

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    astig!

ser, question uli...yung green wire ba go to your MAP? secondly, yung potentiometer na ginamit mo yung maliit lang? (kailangan ng precision screw to adjust)... lastly, san sa MAP nyo kinabit yung input sa electronic vacuum gauge?

pasensya na ser at maraming tanong

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, the green wire is the input signal for the circuit, hence it connects to the output of the MAP sensor ... opo, 100k trimpot lang yung ginamit ko, nakatayo sa board kaya topview lang ang kita sa pic ... in my car, the MAP sensor have 3 wires, namely, +5V, gnd, and output ... iirc the output signal is on the grn/wht wire ... you will have to find the output signal for your car (which are likely to have different wire colors if your car is not a civic), but it wont hurt anything if you simply try connecting one at a time to each of the 3 wires using a needle and find which one works ... be careful with the 5-volt line because it is coming from the ECU, shorting it to ground would kill the ECU!

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    i see, salamas sir!! civic din auto ko... lxi nga lang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ECU signals for mileage indicator?