New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i don't. i formed most of my habits from watching my dad. simula bata pa ako hindi nya ino-off ang hu so ganun na din nakasanayan ko. pero my point si aviator, although unlikely masira yun hu mismo baka yun power antenna ang masira kasi may mechanical movement involved...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    I practice turning off all accessories before shutting down my engine, and starting the engine first before turning on the radio.. i started this practice when I had powered antenna....kasi if you start your car and on sya.. when you place the key to acc, the antenna starts going up and when i start the car, the antenna then goes down and then goes back up..so na practice ko na to start the car when radio is off to protect din my power antenna

+1 dito rin nasira ang power antena ko, kaya before turning on the engine, patay muna HU.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    I practice turning off all accessories before shutting down my engine, and starting the engine first before turning on the radio.. i started this practice when I had powered antenna....kasi if you start your car and on sya.. when you place the key to acc, the antenna starts going up and when i start the car, the antenna then goes down and then goes back up..so na practice ko na to start the car when radio is off to protect din my power antenna

+1 dito rin nasira ang power antena ko, kaya before turning on the engine, patay muna HU.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Do you turn off the radio when starting the engine?