New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by v6dreamer [URL="http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1210815#post1210815"]
    Your in-line fuse next to the battery will protect your power cable and on the distribution block with individual fuses will give extra protection on your system.
    Rule of tumb; all fuses must be (+) plus or (-) minus "10 ampere" or same on any of your individual component that you connect on the D"block.
    So eto na po yung magiging connection ng setup ko po?

---

I found the brand of the sub na bibilhin ko, it's an audiobahn 2 pcs 12" sub with a bandpass enclosure. sounds good naman IMHO.

These are bridgable right?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pbcnx View Post
    So eto na po yung magiging connection ng setup ko po?

---

I found the brand of the sub na bibilhin ko, it's an audiobahn 2 pcs 12" sub with a bandpass enclosure. sounds good naman IMHO.

These are bridgable right?
    You are all set and ready to fire up. Your 2 channel amp gives you two output but that doesnt mean you have to connect two subwoofers. You can connect 1, 2 or even 4, you just need to be aware of the impedance and the load capability of your amp. So look at your amp if stable down to 2 ohms. Now, when it say's 2 ohms stable on your amp it referring only to the minimum impedance it can handle in 2 channel mode(not bridged) but mono. I believe your subs wired in parallel, if it is, your impedance are low meaning your 2 ohms amp will give you more power because less resistance or load to the amp. The more power it produces, the louder the music play's.

If you want to tune your system, I can help you. Whenever you are ready PM me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    You are all set and ready to fire up. Your 2 channel amp gives you two output but that doesnt mean you have to connect two subwoofers. You can connect 1, 2 or even 4, you just need to be aware of the impedance and the load capability of your amp. So look at your amp if stable down to 2 ohms. Now, when it say's 2 ohms stable on your amp it referring only to the minimum impedance it can handle in 2 channel mode(not bridged) but mono. I believe your subs wired in parallel, if it is, your impedance are low meaning your 2 ohms amp will give you more power because less resistance or load to the amp. The more power it produces, the louder the music play's.

If you want to tune your system, I can help you. Whenever you are ready PM me.
    The amp naman po is 2 ohm stable so i think it can drive the subs.

Eto po specs ng amp for subs na bibilhin ko.

MRV-F706 3200 watts MAX POWER

4 / 3 / 2 CHANNEL CONFIGURATION POSSIBLE

2 OHMS STABLE & POSSIBLE *TRI-MODE CONNECTION

800W PER CHANNEL MAX * 0.5THD CONTINUOUS OUTPUT

ADJUSTABLE SUB X-OVER FREQUENCY 40~150Hz

HIGH CURRENT DISCREET OUTPUT DEVICES

ADJUSTABLE RCA LEVEL OUTPUT

HIGH POWER MOSFET POWER SUPPLY

INPUT GROUND ISOLATION NOISE FILTER CIRCUIT

*TRI-MODE: 1 SUB + 1 SET SEPARATES / SPEAKERS
    ULTRA STABLE PWM (PULSE WIDTH MODULATED) PWR SUPPLY

HIGH EFFICIENCY MOSFET SWITCHING DEVICES

TRANSIENT NOISE FILTER/ MUTING

EASY ACCESS FRONT CONTROL

2/3/4 WAY AMPLIFIER WITH EXTRA RCA OUT FOR ADDITIONAL AMPLIFIER ATTACHMENT

THERMAL AND SPEAKER SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION

BUILT IN CROSSOVER WITH EXTRA KNOB TYPE ADJUSTMENT FOR FINE TUNING
    Pero ano po ang right connection for the subwoofer? dun kasi ako nalilito eh :D

Connection 1

Connection 2

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Tama yan. You can use the 3&4 channel(+3)/(-4) also switch your amp to mono if your amp have a selectable crossovers for your sub's only, then use 1&2 channel for for both rear speakers.
    Last edited by v6dreamer; March 19th, 2009 at 03:04 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Tama yan. You can use the 3&4 channel(+3)/(-4) also switch your amp to mono if your amp have a selectable crossovers for your sub's only, then use 1&2 channel for for both rear speakers.
    di ko po makuha to. meaning po ba left sub sa channel 1 and 2 then right sub sa channel 3 and 4?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Connection Questions