New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    mga sir,

tanong ko lang po kung me nakakapagtry na ba ng Clarion HU?maganda din ba to?

or more specifically yung Clarion DXZ366 MP bale basic lang sya na HU na MP3 capable din .

any feedback is greatly appreciated

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    http://www.clarion.com/us/en/product.../cd/index.html
    ok din tumunog clarions! IMO ano specs ng 366?
    currently using ARX 635 with changer malinaw naman tumunog
    waiting pa lang sa DZX775usb

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The HU of my old car was a Clarion. I forgot its model though. It wasnt the high-tech one, but it didnt give me any problems while I owned the car for 8+ years. The Clarion CD changer I bought was equally superb, it was able to read all of my burned CDs/CDRs.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i had a Clarion DB355MP and a Pioneer DEH4950MP and was asking for opinion which one to install on the sedan and which one for the van. the clarion is now installed on the L300 powering stock pioneer speakers. ok naman tumunog. not sure if this is similar to your model. this was one the the replies i got from my thread at nissan bayan:

The DB355MP would have an advantage if you'd be going for an SQ setup running external crossovers. The SNR of this deck is 6dB better than the DEH4950MP (which translates to about 1/4 the electrical noise), which should help you get a lower noise floor (a problem that I have with many Pioneers).

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    * cult: too many nice reviews sa clarion HU!!!

adding to the features is the 24bitDA converters!!! starting from its DXZ575 models!!!
    Clarion’s advanced R&D team have outfitted this source unit with our new 24-Bit DAC for pure, detailed sonic reproduction and our Digital Z-Enhancer and Sound Restorer signal processing. The result is a source unit that offers al the features you want, combined with stunning sonic performance

if only i got the molas!!! i go for the HxD2!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my old car's HU was a Clarion, with a 6 CD changer.
    served me for 5 years and was still in excellent working condition until i sold the car.

ganda rin ng sound output nya.

Clarion HU ok rin ba?