Fix panel
    san CRD-king branch ng inquire sir?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^
    bump.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Tama ang observation ng iba about static sound, ito ang drawback ng unit. Isipin mo na lang mura naman sya compare sa branded HU with these features.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    nakita ko sa website. pero dumaan ako pavilion walang tig-380. 580 lang yung meron. tempting yung price. kuha sana ako ng isa for my daughter's room.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by a3n3as View Post
    Tama ang observation ng iba about static sound, ito ang drawback ng unit. Isipin mo na lang mura naman sya compare sa branded HU with these features.
    Sir sobra bang nakakairita or hindi naman? TIA

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    nakabili ako dati ng fm modulator nakakabit sa cigarrette lighter ok naman. car tv, flashdrive, laptop cooler, etc. up to now buhay pa.

pero ito di ko pa nasubukan.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I bought the one priced 880. It's has output specs of 4x11W.
    Frankly, I don't think I need any more than that. I just set the volume at around 30 and it's loud enough for me. Max volume I think is 100. Sound quality for me is passable though I don't have anything better to compare with. Some say perceptible ang difference ng quality between something like this and a branded one like pioneer.
    I haven't tried the FM because I don't have an antenna installed.

Pros (for me)
    Reads my 2GB flash drive quickly.
    Sound quality seems acceptable.
    Has 3 pre-set equalizer settings: Pop, classic, Rock. You may set your preferences manually though you can only set treble and bass.
    Has a mute function.
    Has an auxiliary port.
    Has 4 rca ports at the back.
    Remote control

Cons
    You cannot create a playlist, cannot choose a folder to play.
    It doesn't save your settings and the last played file. If you turn off the car, every setting you made goes away.
    Some buttons aren't labeled properly, only numbered.
    It has a clock but I have not yet found a way to set the time. No instructions!
    Manual is a 1 page multi-folded piece of paper.

I thought my unit was broken because after I uninstalled my old clarion casette player and use the same lines to power the MP3 headunit, it would not power up! I was about to return the unit when my brother-in-law suggested I join the red (with the fuse) and the yellow wires and connect them to the positive source of my old stereo. It worked!
    Can anybody explain me why this was? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *Kboy,

The yellow wire should be directly connected to the positive source of the battery. While the red one should be connected to the positive source but is controlled by the key when you switch it to accessories.

Maybe this is the reason your last saved settings on the stereo is not saved. The yellow wire should always be wired to a positive source all the time. Otherwise the changes you made will go away.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    *xtian119
    Wow! Thanks a lot!
    Now I understand!
    Do I have to set-up a live connection to the battery? Or does this line normally exist and I'll just have to find where it is? I tried to use the same wires/connections that my old stereo used. I'll see if I can find wire.
    In the wiring diagram of my old stereo, it has a wire labeled "memory" while in the CDR-king's diagram, it has "accessory" is this the same thing? I connected the the same wires and the head unit would not power up.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty06 View Post
    nakabili ako dati ng fm modulator nakakabit sa cigarrette lighter ok naman. car tv, flashdrive, laptop cooler, etc. up to now buhay pa.

pero ito di ko pa nasubukan.

hehehe, expanding business ba?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
CDR KING Digital Car Stereo