New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    The positive live wire should exist in your car. If you can't find it, you can route one from the battery to your stereo and don't forget to add a fuse just in case.

The wire labeled with memory on the CDR King stereo is connected to the positive live wire(this wire is colored yellow). The red wire is the one connected to the accesories.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian119 View Post
    The positive live wire should exist in your car. If you can't find it, you can route one from the battery to your stereo and don't forget to add a fuse just in case.

The wire labeled with memory on the CDR King stereo is connected to the positive live wire(this wire is colored yellow). The red wire is the one connected to the accesories.
    Ah. Ok.
    But I remember it was the red wire in CDR-king's connectors that had a fuse. It was rated at 5 amps. I'll check it later and maybe take a picture of it.
    Darn chinese quality control! :rofl:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Kboy View Post
    Ah. Ok.
    But I remember it was the red wire in CDR-king's connectors that had a fuse. It was rated at 5 amps. I'll check it later and maybe take a picture of it.
    Darn chinese quality control! :rofl:
    Yes I think that is Ok. In our old kenwood head unit the red wire would have a fuse with it. The yellow wire does not have a fuse.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    http://cdrking.com/index.php?mod=pro...=8597&main=108

parang gusto ko testingin ito. may mosfet pa, 45Wx4. eto lang ang may heatsink sa likod sa lahat ng inoofer ng cdrking so most probably mosfet nga. talo lang ako sa erpats ko at walang AM band ito.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    *normanenoza

Mukhang ok nga yan. Mas malaki ang display at mosfet pa. Malamang may AM rin yan. Yun sa akin, sa FM band nakukuha yung AM signal. hehehe.
    Di ko lang gusto riyan yung cover ng SD/USB ports. Napaka-flimsy.
    Tsaka wala siyang AUX-in kaya di ko kinuha.

Otherwise, mukhang ok naman siya for 980.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    here's a closer pic of the oem.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    mga bossing tanong ko lang po... anong format nung usb/memory card na ginagamit nyo? sakin kase pag lagay ng usb/memory card fm pa rin ung lumalabas... patulong naman po.. windows7 gamit ko na OS

thanks

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxaeiouxxx View Post
    mga bossing tanong ko lang po... anong format nung usb/memory card na ginagamit nyo? sakin kase pag lagay ng usb/memory card fm pa rin ung lumalabas... patulong naman po.. windows7 gamit ko na OS

thanks
    format mo muna ng fat16

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Yup! Fat16 naman ang usual na format when formatting from windows.

Kung FM ang lumalabas, baka hindi mo nase-select ang "Mode". Pressing the mode button makes you cycle through the available modes. In my case, I have 3: USB, AUX, FM(Radio).

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    mga idol salamat..

one problem though, wala pong fat16 na option sa windows 7?? fat, fat32, ntfs saka exfat lang po...

now i tried searching for solutions using google, tapos sabi use fat since its the same with fat16...sinubukan same problem po...

sorry newbie...

thank you sa tulong!!!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
CDR KING Digital Car Stereo