New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ahh ok thats good kung mga 8oo lang gagastosin ko for the whole thing. plan ko po sana na this midmarch ako pagawa pero nabanga naman ako kaya nasa casa car ko. hayyy, i thought na yung may free time ako by midmarch kaya na pagawa... yun pala mababanga ka lang. hassel.... have to wait until june na ulit.

anyways, thanks po ulit sa mga reply niyong lahat.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Archie - do you have a Capacitor for your subs?

Last edited by Memphis Raines; March 8th, 2008 at 08:57 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by irvhine View Post
    paps try mp upgrade wiring yung tinatawag namin sa kotseadioclub.com na
    big 3 1.positive batt to positive alt 2.ground to engine 3.engine to chassis try mo muna to dami na ganto situation sa KAC na ganto lang ginawa solve na problem nila even me i used it,no need to add batt or chance alt much more cheaper pa,then if u have extra budget capacitor will also good for your system....hope this help
    What size of wire did you used in bat + to alt +? i checked the connection of may alt and i saw not so big wire. parang kasing laki lang ng standard automotive wire.

question after you made this big 3 did you noticed improvement? plan ko gawin ito kasi as of now ground to engine lang ang inilagay ko wala pa yung big 2. TIA

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Archie - do you have a Capacitor for your subs?

wala po ako capacitor for my sounds... sobrang basic lang. kung baga, budget meals lang. hehehe...

v12 amp
    a/d/s tweeter
    audio bank mid
    pioneer 4 way 6x9
    12" pg subs (sealed)

kailangan ko po ba nga capacitor for this setup? or ground kit/ big 3 lang?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    IMHO, your stock electrical system can definitely supply your current system. Of course, if you want to upgrade it with capacitors or the Big Three, that's perfectly ok. I suggest jumping to the Big Three instead, ground wires can only offer so much improvements.

I did the Big 3 last Holy Week, and improvements were noticeable.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    magkaiba ba ang big 3 at grounding kit upgrade? naka ground kit ako ngayon sa sound setup ko medyo nagflicker parin yung light pag nagboom, ok kaya mag big 3 nalang ako? o pwede sabay dalawa? thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    from what i've been reading here, ground kits are connected from the negative pole of the battery, on the other hand, "the big three" is from the positive pole.

look here: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=15402&page=2
    may photo sa may middle ng page, pinagsabay niya yung grounding kit and big 3.

tama ba ito? thanks.. i need to be enlightened.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    good day everyone, just wondering ilan kailangan na rate ng alternator if im putting in HID(siguro 6000k), SPL sound system (2 amp na jbl then 12" subs, seps, and crossover)

im plannig to put it sana pero takot ako baka hindi kayanin ng alternator ko. currently, i have a 1 amp sound setup and H4 narva super white 100/120 ata. kaya naman ng alternator ko but if i was to do the above metioned anong rating kailangan ko para hindi mabitin sa power.

magkano kaya abutin ng higher rated na alternator?

thanks sa magreply.
    Go ahead....load it up, walang problema diyan. But, if you go higher or add more AUDIO BLING BLING need to upgrade your Alt. should I say, 95 ampere.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You can complete the package and go with an Optima Deep Cycle battery (yellow top) for all your electronic needs.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Go ahead....load it up, walang problema diyan. But, if you go higher or add more AUDIO BLING BLING need to upgrade your Alt. should I say, 95 ampere.

X2

anong ride ba???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
cars with big load of electronics