New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a 2pcs. 15 inch speaker bili ko raun and it was used as an outdoor sound system.Tanong ko lang kung pwedeng gawan ng buffles para sa trunks? Is it possible to use 2 15inch speaker??????

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwedeng pwede...i used 2 15inch MTX subs in my 96 honda civic...

PEACE!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende rin sa ohms

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano brand ng speakers mo?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ice27

brod tanong lang ok ba yang brand na yan kasi may benta sa akin na isang set na sub and ampli, mtx brand ok ba ito di ba matigas ang tunog nito yan kasi sabi friend ko matigas sya.

thanks in advance

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pareng jake,
    the best pa rin is to audition the speaker then let your ears be your guild

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo
    I have a 2pcs. 15 inch speaker bili ko raun and it was used as an outdoor sound system.Tanong ko lang kung pwedeng gawan ng buffles para sa trunks? Is it possible to use 2 15inch speaker??????
    yes you can use that...as long as you can fit the box of the 2 15s in your car

since this was used as an "outdoor" speaker, i guess the impedance would be around 8ohms...if this is the case...best to wire it parallel so you get a 4ohm load...hth

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo
    yes you can use that...as long as you can fit the box of the 2 15s in your car

since this was used as an "outdoor" speaker, i guess the impedance would be around 8ohms...if this is the case...best to wire it parallel so you get a 4ohm load...hth
    sir, tanong ko lang po. papaano po ba yung parallel or series type once nag set up ng sound system sa kotse? papaano din po yung impedence 8ohms will became 4ohms or 4ohms to 8ohms? is there any difference between 8ohms and 4ohms?

meron po akong;
    HU Alpine 4x25watss w/ 6 CD changer
    Amp Thump 4x75watss
    at di pa naka set-up sa tsiko ko. ano kayang match speaker para d2?

mas gusto kong set up ay yung balance ang tunog sql bayun? ano kaya kailangan kong speaker?

yung sa door pannel ayokong butasin kase stock car sayang naman....
    yung sa likod naman po hatchback ang door kaya buong dash board umaangat once i open my rear door.

any suggestion?

salamat in advance.... :lol:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parallel is to wire + to + and - to -, you can do this with 2 single voice coil speakers or 1 dual voice coil speaker. wiring them parellel will halve the impedance from i.e. 8 ohms to 4 ohms or 4 ohms to 2 ohms etc..etc

series on the other hand is the opposite...+ to - to + to -, this will double the impedance of your speaker...

difference perfromance wise between 8 0hms and 2 0hms...WALA but since car audio amps are rated at 4 ohms...it is best you use this rating so your amp can perform to its optimum level. now, why do some go for 2 ohms or lower? well, this is to maximize the power that an amp can give as long as it is stable enough to handle such a load.

hth

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    parallel is to wire + to + and - to -, you can do this with 2 single voice coil speakers or 1 dual voice coil speaker. wiring them parellel will halve the impedance from i.e. 8 ohms to 4 ohms or 4 ohms to 2 ohms etc..etc

series on the other hand is the opposite...+ to - to + to -, this will double the impedance of your speaker...

difference perfromance wise between 8 0hms and 2 0hms...WALA but since car audio amps are rated at 4 ohms...it is best you use this rating so your amp can perform to its optimum level. now, why do some go for 2 ohms or lower? well, this is to maximize the power that an amp can give as long as it is stable enough to handle such a load.

hth
    salamat SILVER :P

ANY SUGGESTION :!: :!: :idea:

meron po akong;
    HU Alpine 4x25watss w/ 6 CD changer
    Amp Thump 4x75watss
    at di pa naka set-up sa tsikot ko. ano kayang match speaker para d2 :?:

mas gusto kong set up ay yung balance ang tunog sql bayun or sq lang :?: ano kaya kailangan kong speaker or kailangan ko pa ng Xover :?:

yung sa door pannel ayokong butasin kase stock car sayang naman....
    yung sa likod naman po hatchback ang door kaya buong dash board umaangat once i open my rear door. ano kaya magandang gawin dito :?:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Car Sound Set-up