New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ricky
    I opted to buy the pioneer head unit deh-4650MP. MP3 compatible na ito. It terms of cost halos parehas lang yata if you're buying a brand new sony discman (bought mine around 8.2K). Minus ng hassle of having adaptor, connectors, and the discman lying somwhere in your car. Traveling to bagiuo and back to Manila you'll be most likely to use 1 disc only.

Ang downside ng 4650 e medyo maliwanag ung display during the night saka hindi colored yung display..

Try to shop around for used ones pero syempre may risk, kung minsan may repairs na.

this can also be an option. i heard the the price of the deh-3550MP now is almost equal to the cost of a 256 MB flash player. yun nga lang, few stores now carry this brand. di ko lang alam dyan sa may banawe kung madami pa.

*crossback: for a good CD player which plays mp3's the cost would be around 5-6k. same for let's say a twinmos 256mb flash player (which i use....). and yes, at that price, baka meron ng HU na mp3 capable....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ricky , what I meant was sira na talaga ang HU ko. di umaandar...hehe I think malabo ang post ko. well, walang LED signal na "on" ang device.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thanks happy_g! mas practical nga siguro kung HU nalang bilhin ko!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
car ready CD Player!