New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Scirocco,

A little surfing would help...:mrgreen:

Anyway, mahirap kasi ikwento yan dito... kaya ito nalang...

Do you see where the sub is connected? The illustration is a 2ch amp. So, if you bridge channels 1&2, that's how it's going to look.

Goodluck!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8) sound gurus,
    i just purchased a fenton FA41000 (250Wx4) and two 12" phoenix gold QX subs (250W)......my plan is 1&2 channel to power my seps and 3&4 channel to power my subs....balanced na ba tong set up ko? i want spl sana eh...or do i have to power my subs with the fenton alone and buy another amp to power my seps to gain SPL....what can you say about my planned set up? tnx again.....
    :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for more headroom, you can use the fenton for the subs nalang kasi SPL ka naman eh. i think true power rating nyan is around 100-150watts per channel ?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xzrzx
    for more headroom, you can use the fenton for the subs nalang kasi SPL ka naman eh. i think true power rating nyan is around 100-150watts per channel ?
    yep~!!!

rating is 250watts..

but the true rating daw is..you can say...mga 100-150... :wink:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8) tnx po sa mga replies.,.pano ko ba ma maximize yung performance ng set up ko?....sabi ng iba depende din sa enclosure para gumanda yung bass eh.,...and yung wires....nag aalok yung friend ko...all lightning audio yung wires for 3T ok na ba yon? :roll: :roll:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    concerning wires........you may use the following.....

power supply:
    use gauge 10 na stranded automotive wire for your positive line

you need not spend 3k on wires.......for speaker wires......

seps:
    any speaker wire will do........make sure that it measures from gauge 18 to 16

subs:
    use gauge 12 to 10 stranded din......meron sa MG Infinity na earthquake ang brand.......around 65 pesos per meter.......

ang pinaka mahal na wire sa lahat.........

signal cable......must be double shielded.......for less noise.......around 800 to 900 pesos depending on the brand.....:D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SIR N3IL53N,
    gauge 8 daw yung gagamitin sa system ko...pero tnx sa info regarding sa guages ng wires.....at least pwede kong ipakita sa installer ko what guages he will use.....do you install speakers sir? how about box and wires?....
    :D if you do...can i know your shop land line....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala po akong shop.....pero kami lang ng kapatid ko ang gumawa ng set-up ko sa van......hobby lang namin.....pati sa home theatre systems........gauge 8 will be best for your power supply wire......lalagyan mo ba yan ng distribution block? I also install speakers and make enclosures.........:D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Coolrolla,

Saan ka ba malapit? We can recommend you a trusted shop na malapit sa inyo. :mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8) sir zhero,
    dito ako pque...may recommendations ba kayo na shop? can i know the no. and sinong hanapin ko don na trust worthy....tnx in advance
    :lol:

car audio set-up