New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Plss help me nmn po newbie po ako,, Help me nmn po sa Budget ko 30K kung pedeng ala na HU mas maganda hehe stock ng altis ang HU ko,, Lagay nmn po kayo ng Setup 4 about 30K na maganda pambayo,,, and ung price po nun,, ty ty ty po in advance...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from the_noise of ClubAE, replying to Budget Meal Sound Set-up:
    Kung bnew stuff, yung 15k package ni jefftan which is Pioneer 2950, Targa x-652c seps, v12 705 amp, Aura 12000 rpm or Targa 12" sub, abc box. Highly recommended for mixed listening preferences (minsan sq minsan spl).

Halos ganyan setup ko, except that my HU is Pioneer 2850, and may passive crossover na crystal yung seps ko.

Kung more on sq gusto mo, go for the Aura sub and pwedeng palitan yung box to sealed, then upgrade the seps to either macrom or crystal, add na lang.

Kung more on spl naman go for the Targa sub, options are change amp to v12 1507 and/or box to snailshell. Add na rin lang for either.

For brand new stuff, this'll be hard to top. Siguro for around 20k, pwedeng yung amp is 2 fenton 2500 instead. Panalong panalo na yan!!!
    but since you have the budget, go branded na... HTH
    Last edited by CaRGirL; March 28th, 2007 at 10:21 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ty sa post,, tnx,, gus2 ko ma-maximize ang power ng soundz ko in 30k budget... ty tlga.. nid more suggestions thx

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    help me help me plssss!!!! Pam Bayo!! kung may recommend din kau 2nd hand na slightly used,, pede na rin siguro...

Ty ty

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kung SPL ang gusto mo, there are a lot of CSGers recommending DD subs. I'm not sure how much lang though I reckon you'd need to buy a powerful amp to drive it though.

Ako SQ iyung setup ko kaya happy na ako sa isang Kicker sub

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    your setup would only be as good as it's weakest link.
    The HU is a very important part of the chain. Try to get the best your money can buy. The rest of the components really depend on the installation.

Budget 30K w/ or w/o HU