New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Here's the specs on the 4950 according to the Pioneer site.
    * MOSFET 50W x 4
    * USB adapter ready
    * iPod adapter ready
    * BMX (Bitmetric Equalizer)
    * EEQ
    * 3-band parametric equalizer
    * Rotary volume
    * Direct Sub Drive
    * 3 RCA pre-outs (front + rear + subwoofer)
    * AUX-in (rear)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Mukhang sulit nga yan ah w/ 3 RCA pre-outs. I got my Xplod GT-350S for 7K before.. 2 RCA pre-outs (front + rear / subwoofer) lang. Sana masulit ko lang ung 2 years warranty then.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ok nga yang 4950 as a budget HU. yong next higher model yata dyan medyo malaki na price difference.

question: 'tangalable' ba ang face-plate nyan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me, i'm leaning towards the 7950. it has OEL, front USB port and IP-Bus for cd changer. it also comes with a cable for your ipod, so just plug in the ipod via the USB and voila, ipod control via your HU, plus it charges pa

all yours for 11k

Features

* Pure blue dot-matrix OEL (Organic EL) display
    * MOSFET 50W x 4
    * MP3 / WMA playback
    * WAV file playback
    * iPod® direct control with CD-IU50
    * USB 2.0 (full speed)
    * BMX (Bitmetric Equalizer)
    * EEQ
    o 5-mode preset equalizer
    o 2-mode custom preset equalizer
    o 7-band digital graphic equalizer
    o Bass Boost
    o 2-way crossover: HPF / LPF
    o 3-mode selectable loudness
    * Rotary Commander
    * Direct Sub Drive
    * 3 RCA pre-outs (front+rear+subwoofer)
    * Level indicator
    * Multi-language display (English / Spanish / Portuguese)
    * Spectrum analyzer
    * Remote Controller
    * AUX-in (rear)
    * Auto-slide face

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^Nice pare, now that's what I'm talking about, kumpleto, hehe! Tempting yan ah, not bad for that price narin!^^

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    bos, nagkalat daw ang mga fake na pioneer ngayon. any tell tale signs sa mga fake para naman maiwasan ang mga 'to

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I have the 2950, you can get it less than 5K. But, to be honest, if you run it from the headunit, without amp, and without bass, parang kulang. I added an amp and subwoofer, Yan! it somehow makes the seps sound better. I suggest at least adding an amp if you plan on doing 2950 straight to your speakers. Amp is less than 2.3k. For about 1 month, I had my Targa seps running to my headunit without any subs or anything. THen when I added my subs, thats when everything sounded complete. So, all in all, if you go headunit, at least add an amp to your speakers, so that you can amplify the quality of music. Or at least add a subwoofer. Much appreciated if you do that. that's just my opinion on that. But, if I had to do it again, I"d get the 4950, because of the 3 preouts, more options if you decide to upgrade to a sub.

But... the 2950 and up, you can't go wrong, MP3 na, remote pa, aux in pa, you're good to roll.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hindi sya fake.. bumbay tawag.. pasok sa q.c. ng pioneer direkta lang kinukuha sa gawaan ng pioneer tapos mga bumbay na nagdadala dito warranty lang pinagkaiba pero quality parehas lang.. bumbay sakin hehehehe.. may 2 months warranty naman kahit bumbay..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Best headunit I can get for 6k?