New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 301 of 307 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3070
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    sa ngayon ayaw ko kasing baguhin yung stock headunit ng innova g, andon naman yung mga audio conrols na need ko plus yung GPS and steering controls meron na...

meron naman nako sub and ampli, waiting lang po ako sa MDF board para magawa ko na yung box...

next will be the 4 doors doors deadened... and last nalang yung head unit...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    sa ngayon ayaw ko kasing baguhin yung stock headunit ng innova g, andon naman yung mga audio conrols na need ko plus yung GPS and steering controls meron na...

meron naman nako sub and ampli, waiting lang po ako sa MDF board para magawa ko na yung box...

next will be the 4 doors doors deadened... and last nalang yung head unit...
    sounds a good plan. ok naman na mga stock hu nowadays, what matters ay connectivity especially sa music streamers at mga navigation apps. i tnink you are leaning more sa SPL category kaya subwoofer agad ang target mo.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    yes sir, and I am maximizing yung mga bagay na meron na

Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    sounds a good plan. ok naman na mga stock hu nowadays, what matters ay connectivity especially sa music streamers at mga navigation apps. i tnink you are leaning more sa SPL category kaya subwoofer agad ang target mo.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    yes sir, and I am maximizing yung mga bagay na meron na

sounds like a good plan.

out of curiosity ilan watts per channel ba usually ang stock HU ngayon? kung 40-45watts per channel ok na siguro for 4 stock speakers

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    sounds like a good plan.

out of curiosity ilan watts per channel ba usually ang stock HU ngayon? kung 40-45watts per channel ok na siguro for 4 stock speakers
    iirc, nasa 50W x 4ch usually ang mga headunits. kaya naman i drive kahit mga aftermarket speakers at good listening volume levels.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Interesting that most of the recommendations for entry level setups focus on upgrading HU and speakers instead of adding a sub and amp.

When I upgraded the CRV's audio system, I kept the head unit (lots of features integrated into it) and then added an amp, front/rear seps, front tweeters, and an underseat sub.

Among all of these, it was actually the amp and sub that improved the quality the most. With the sub off, the music lacks depth. Without the amp's DSP, the soundstage is vastly different.

Thinking of upgrading the Civic's sound system also but not sure where to start and what's truly necessary.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Interesting that most of the recommendations for entry level setups focus on upgrading HU and speakers instead of adding a sub and amp.

When I upgraded the CRV's audio system, I kept the head unit (lots of features integrated into it) and then added an amp, front/rear seps, front tweeters, and an underseat sub.

Among all of these, it was actually the amp and sub that improved the quality the most. With the sub off, the music lacks depth. Without the amp's DSP, the soundstage is vastly different.

Thinking of upgrading the Civic's sound system also but not sure where to start and what's truly necessary.

sub kasi compliments the mids and highs
    maski sa home theater and, iba parin effect kahit not so expensive speakers pero maganda integration ng subs malaki tulong
    only difference i noticed, mas madali ayusin ang room acoustics vs car

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    sub kasi compliments the mids and highs
    maski sa home theater and, iba parin effect kahit not so expensive speakers pero maganda integration ng subs malaki tulong
    only difference i noticed, mas madali ayusin ang room acoustics vs car
    So why then is the reco always to start with seps instead of sub?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    if you just add a sub to the stock sound system malaki na improvement

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    So why then is the reco always to start with seps instead of sub?
    madalas kasi bro, pag nag palit na ng speakers (maski front speakers lang), malaki na difference vs. stock
    tapos mas sturdy material ng mga non stock speakers, so kaya nila woofer frequencies na. which is more than enough na sa typical user (yun iba kasi basta di basag ang tunog satisfied na sila)
    btw yun iba naman kaya inuuna HU upgrade, pwede kasi nila mapaganda tunog stock speakers dahil sa tune options sa upgraded HU

audio set-up for beginners [continued]