New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3070
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Mga masters sa audio setup, hingi lang po ako ng advice and inputs dyan sa diagram if
    tama po ba yan or need pa din talaga ng isa pang amplifier para sa front and rear
    speakers? saka if ok lang naka tap yung LOC sa front speakers... Pang SQ lang po...

thanks po...

(Please see attached diagram)

audio-setup.jpg

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    Mga masters sa audio setup, hingi lang po ako ng advice and inputs dyan sa diagram if
    tama po ba yan or need pa din talaga ng isa pang amplifier para sa front and rear
    speakers? saka if ok lang naka tap yung LOC sa front speakers... Pang SQ lang po...

thanks po...

audio-setup.jpg

It’s better you get a 4-channel amp to power the front speakers and the subwoofer. You need to make sure that you get the desired clarity from your front speakers over your subwoofer. Also, if you can spend for separates (mids with tweeters), they are better compared over most stock front speakers. No need for a mono amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post

thanks po...

audio-setup.jpg

wala bang line out yung stock head unit? not advisable gumamit ng line out converter pang sub

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    wala bang line out yung stock head unit? not advisable gumamit ng line out converter pang sub
    Wala sir... Factory stock po...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It’s better you get a 4-channel amp to power the front speakers and the subwoofer. You need to make sure that you get the desired clarity from your front speakers over your subwoofer. Also, if you can spend for separates (mids with tweeters), they are better compared over most stock front speakers. No need for a mono amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir for the iinputs... I already upgraded the front and rear speakers with tweeters...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Hanap nalang pala ko ng amp na may speaker level input Sir...

Thanks...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    KiriNavi Vertical Screen Tesla Style Android 9. 12.1" Car Multimedia For Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Montero Radio GPS Navigation|Car Multimedia Player| - AliExpress

may nakapag try naba dito set up ganito na HU sa monterosport 2018? compatible lang po ba yung mga harness? thnks

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Thank you. Please "reply to me" on that future thread. Using the "at" sign doesn't work to call out a member. When you "reply", I will be notified.
    As promised from the other thread, am making a post regarding our project with the architect of my build here sa thread kasi marami akong natutunan dito sa thread.

I've been planning this project for almost 2 years na pero but due to budget constraints, hindi ko mapa-push through until Focal launched the Focal Flax Evo. Pagpalo palang ng first note, i told my tuner na "sige go na natin. pikit mata nalang".

So it began, i've ordered a Pioneer Z5250BT from Jeff Tan of Araneta Car Accessories since he is my supplier for headunits and installer ko before on my budget builds. Then i've ordered the harness (since ayaw ko talaga ng splicing) and headunit panel from Sonicelectronix and Crutchfield sa USA. Initially, i've ordered a Axxess ASWC-1 in order for the steering wheel controls to work but unfortunately, hindi siya gumagana so i've ordered the Skottaudio Canbus Interface from Adison of Ginza Audio. Coming pa ito so hopefully, we could find a way for it to work kasi ang hirap ng walang SWC.

Then ito na, initially, i was planning to do just a super basic passive build using the Helix M four (4 channel) amp but medyo napaisip ako kasi minimal lang yung cost difference for the M six (6 channel) amp and atleast pwede ko pa gawin full active. Kaya nag-go na ako for the M six amp. Then for the subwoofer, my one and only instruction was to put the box in between the space sa cargo area ng CRV kasi sobrang sayang so what my architect/tuner did was he made a false flooring kasi sayang yung OEM and binutasan niya then he placed a subwoofer grille para hindi masira kapag naglagay ako ng maleta or bulky items.

So ayun medyo nalungkot lang ako kasi nga hindi gumagana yung SWC ko pero nung narinig ko yung finished product, nawala na sa isip ko temporarily kasi tuwang tuwa ako sa overall build and of course, yung overall sound. So sharing a few pictures of the build.

img_2864.jpg
    img_2863.jpg
    img_2857.jpg
    img_2877.jpg

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Need help with installing MBQ AW-10D to mh truck.

This is an old unit i had lying around that was previously installed in our previous car. Sadly modified na pala ang wiring harness nito and wala na yung original. I need to figure out which pins are for which. Im planning to use high level inputs since meron naman sya built in and mas magandaw daw to compared to using low level (RCA). Do correct me/educate me if im wrong though as i am a newbie sa audio setups.

Maybe you could point me to a diagram or baka may experience na kayo with this underseat subwoofer. So far may nakita akong diagram pero hindi kasi detailed ang pagkalagay ng assignment ng pins.

Or generic ba yung placement ng pins? Meaning i can purchase a new male connector with wires na (or a complete harness that is) para madali nalang ako mag tap sa factory speakers ko.

TIA. audio set-up for beginners [continued]screenshot_20201020_070343_com.huawei.photos.jpgfb_img_1603122598250.jpg

Sent from my JEF-NX9 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hello i've been backreading this thread at ngayon lang ako in my lifetime seriously considering mag pagawa ng proper car audio system. ang main limiting factor ko siyempre ay budget.

Question ko lang for those who have experience like for like system sino kaya ang in probability mas less maningil sa build? i'm aware non of these three will be cheap pero still i would like to make the most out of my budget.

1.musico mobile
    2.jc car audio
    3.mickeys

sana may sumagot. salamat

audio set-up for beginners [continued]