Oct 2002
    jbl px 300.4 -17k +/-
    dd 1012a - 8.5k
    crystal seps - 5k +/-
    =more or less 30.5k

add ka na lang for installation/woodworks/wirings

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    For such a nice car, the new RAV has one of the lousiest stock systems around. Even my wife commented that parang galing sa sahig yung tunog....and no, I did not teach her a thing about imaging.

Here's my setup:
    HU: Pioneer Premier 680MP
    Seps: Peerless Definition 6
    Amp: JBL PX300.4
    Sub: JL Audio 10W3v2

Yung goal ko was a stealth SQ system where the only thing in plain sight that's non-stock is the HU.

Here are some pics:

The stock headunit integrates nicely into the dash and the internal six-CD changer is nice. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a remote, it doesn't have an AUX input, it doesn't have much in sound control and it can't control an iPod. I ended up getting a Pioneer Premier unit kasi mura lang siya, hi-volt, and more importantly, meron siyang steering wheel input. I used a Pacific Accessories interface (from Crutchfield) in order to use the steering wheel controls. The dashkit came from American International. iPod interface also came from Crutchfield and the iPod is installed in the lower dash. Lahat nito ordered from the US and pina-Johnny Air ko na lang.

In order to keep the steering wheel controls working, you'll need the steering wheel adaptor from Pacific and an HU with a remote input. Kaunting soldering lang and programming. All my steering wheel buttons work...no problem whatsoever.

In order to keep it looking stock, I installed the amp and sub box (.8 cu. ft.) under the rear floor. Seps went in the stock locations.

Perfect talaga yung rear floor location kung stealth ang habol.....just right for an amp and a small sealed box. Tahimik din siya compared to other cars....I Dynamatted the front doors but you almost don't need to. One complaint is with the dashkit...hindi perfectly matched yung plastic niya with the rest of the dash.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    to afterglow:
    pre san lumalabas hangin ng bayo?

haaay prang gus2 ko nanaman mag make over

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Sealed box ang gamit ko so walang hangin. Habol ko kasi ang SQ.....pero 350 watts pa rin ang pumupunta sa sub so kaya pa rin bumayo. Manipis na matting lang ang takip ng sub+box so malakas pa rin ang dating.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ok a thanks pre taking notes nanaman waaaaa
    papalit ako fir sure nyan huhuhu

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    marwen28, bro SPL setup mo. malakas yan! laki ng box eh. mahirap yata pagkasayahin yang sub mo sa 3rd row trunk. pag sealed mo yan baka pwede pa. 8.5 lang ang height ng likod. medyo similar kami ni afterglow ng ginawa but yung akin sideways yung box and amp, sub and port upfiring. (but pwede rin rear pag ilabas gaya ng sayo). di narin ako gumawa ng false floor, ginamit ko parin stock removable floor. pag iopen ko half ng floor sub and port lang ang makikita. para kung tinatamad ako ilabas pag nakatago.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    promdiboy , ma tingin naman pics hehe, saka pa ba ok mag pa setup nito toink, saka anu sub gamit mo fafi bka gumaya n lng ako lol, saka anu b mas malakas ung closed ung box o ung me butas? anu difference sa 2nog? sencya na at wala akong ka henyo-henyo sa mga ganito hehe

ty pre or mga pare ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

walang upuan for the sake of bayo. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    waaa anlake lol anlakas nyan hehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    prang balik bayan box wehehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
anung sound setup ok sa rav4 06?