New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ano po mgandng SEPERATES? Rockford, Infinity Refrence or Crystal? or suggest po kayo ng iba..ung 3k-5k lng po sna..mdjo limited lng kc budget..ayoko din kc mgsub..tnx po!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    best is audi you can go to your selected audio shop and have it auditioned.. the best sounding speakers is still depending on your own hearing/taste

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ah ok po..bsta mgnda quality ng seperates..pra mgnda sound..kht wla na ciang sub..ok na skn un..minsan lng nmn aq mgpatugtog ng malakas..hehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    may isa pa q naicp na brand..how about JBL seperates? ok po ba un? mas mganda ba clarity nya? tnx!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ah ok po..bsta mgnda quality ng seperates..pra mgnda sound..kht wla na ciang sub..ok na skn un..minsan lng nmn aq mgpatugtog ng malakas..hehe may nkpgsbi skn na ok ung ROCKFORD kc loud and clear cia..tpos DLS, MB Quart and INFINITY pag clarity and quality..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Well, I dunno what your tastes are. If you're into LnC, look for those Cadence ZRS. Tad bit more expensive than your budget but you won't regret your purchase. For everything else, go look for the entry-level Morel Maximo (I would say 70% of those into that budget would buy this).

I don't mind the JBL Separates either ;)

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    From your working budget and the brands that you mentioned, parang wala ka makukuha eh (unless 2nd hand).

Just like most of their suggestions, go listen first... Then decide what you want. Most of the brands that you mentioned will require an AMP which will entail cost again... Better be a good purchase on the first buy, to avoid further expenses.

ano po mgandng SEPERATES? Rockford, Infinity Refrence or Crystal? or suggest po kayo?