New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    there are two models to order. my 2017 navara sport doesn't have the AVM and there is a specific model for this pickup with the 4.3 screen. there is also another model that supports the AVM. i think the "display" you said is on that model. i am planning to upgrade my pickup with after market AVM. i found this in aliexpress and i think the extra video input of my new HU will be put into use.

there are android 8.0 settings for car use in the HU and i still have to explore some of its intended purpose.

btw, the range lines in reverse camera now are visible after tweaking the settings. TPMS is working fine as well. i tried a long distance trip today and the GPS is quite sensitive.
    Thanks for the review. Am still on the fence on this one... Gonna be an expensive upgrade with all the extra accessories... isip isip..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Nice UI update!

I feel sorry sa mga headunits na walang ACP or AA!

Android Auto redesigned with improved navigation bar and notification center | Android Central

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ^yup... Looks much better than the current UI

*Note that this is the real Android Auto, not head units that run Android*

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Nice UI update!

I feel sorry sa mga headunits na walang ACP or AA!

Android Auto redesigned with improved navigation bar and notification center | Android Central
    You can run the official Android Auto App on any compatible Android phone anyway, tapos ikabit lang audio sa HU.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    buti pa kayo Android Auto
    ako tiis sa easy connection Android AutoAndroid Auto

ala mirror link lang ..

EasyConnection - Apps on Google Play

pero parang ok din ako na separate entity yun phone and android HU, nasasagot ko naman yun calls and i dont sms and drive naman (mostly calls)
    hassle lang since dual sim phone so wala ako mahanap na dialer where you can choose which sim to dial out.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Pasingit lang po sa inquiry ko. Inquire lang kung saan makabili ng terminal block with wiring label para sa JVCKenwood Car Stereo DDXGT702L (new model, wala pa sa market). Bale terminal socket lang. Gusto ko lang sana iconnect and TV Plus, external monitor at back camera. Napakamahal magpakabit sa mismong Toyota since meron na akong cam, tv plus at external monitor. This comes in the new Toyota Hiace GL Grandia 2019.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leo_arvada View Post
    Pasingit lang po sa inquiry ko. Inquire lang kung saan makabili ng terminal block with wiring label para sa JVCKenwood Car Stereo DDXGT702L (new model, wala pa sa market). Bale terminal socket lang. Gusto ko lang sana iconnect and TV Plus, external monitor at back camera. Napakamahal magpakabit sa mismong Toyota since meron na akong cam, tv plus at external monitor. This comes in the new Toyota Hiace GL Grandia 2019.
    I was able to buy a connector from Lazada; you must get the 24pin connector. I bought the 24pin and the 16pin versions. Only the 24pin worked on my 2019 RAV4 (DDXGT702L aka Premium AVX). Did the install all by myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Deleted. Wrong post

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast