New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    how about just getting the amps? what do you think guys? selling it for 7k pero tinatawaran ko ng 6k.. is this reasonable? bilog po yun kicker subs (unless the solobaric label is just a sticker then i'm not gonna get it since lokohan na yun!)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Ang alam ko merong round solobaric.
    And walang imitation na solobaric whereas merong imitation na V12. There's a lot of them being sold for 3000 to 4000 pesos. ITs harder to look for 2nd hand amps for subs. Mas madaling maghanap ng good subs.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Thanks.. so i guess, 6k is expensive? I kinda like the square solobaric as well kaya I'm thinkin' of getting the v12 amp and buy a good sub.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got my V12 (china) for 3K! brand new!
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    yung fake na v-12 ok naman yung tunog kaya lang madali magstatic... when that happens benta mo na sakit lang ng ulo yan

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yun lang ba mga "signals" na peke nabili ko?
    sabi nung kakilala ko magaang daw ang pekeng v12 yung orig daw mabigat.. any other "inidicators" ?? 3K china? orig ba yun? saan meron? baka yun n lang. thanks guys.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    takaw sa power ang square solobarics. doubtfull ako that a v12 can drive the square kickers they way they were meant to be pounded.

if money is really tight (like mine is at the moment) i am thinking of just using targa subs in simple sealed enclosures and running 4 ten inch subs with my punch 200ix.

andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
alpine v12 and kicker subs