New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a decent brand of speakers (and a good shop na rin if possible) for the Innova J that only comes with 2 front speakers?

I asked the Casa and its 8K!

Im not really an audiophile, so far the sound from the 2 speakers are fine with me.. and my kid in the back seat dont care about my music anyway...lol. But I would like still like to know my options should I decide to "upgrade" from 2 to 4 speakers..

Last year, I replaced my old Lancer's speakers w/c were busted already. I think 2,500 for a pair ONLY.. forgot if it was Targa or some other brand... ok na ba mga ganun?

I noticed din kasi the rear doors have speaker housings already as "abang" so am I correct that there wont be any drilling involved anymore? Salpak na lang speakers? (and if Toyota was considerate, maybe theres wiring there na rin or is that asking for too much? lol)

So if anyone can suggest a decent, affordable pair of speakers na bagay for Innova, I'd appreciate it..(maybe close to stock? I dont know much about sound systems..lol)

Thanks Guys!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    natural yang price na yan. casa yan eh.
    you can opt for a 6 x 9 sa rear part. will not cost you more than 5k. pioneer or sony xplod na yan.
    if you want something cheaper. try lanzar.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Pioneer and Sony will do. It's better if you also change the 2 front speakers and include an underseat subwoofer.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Paramakatipid ka (instead of buying 2 pairs of branded speakers) pili ka ng pinaka kaya mo mabili na 1 pair of speakers then tawaran mo. Tapos usually free installation na yan. Pag may bayad labor lipat ka sa kabilang tindahan. Pag sagad na lahat ng discount na mabigay nya then pakiusapan mo na sa harap ikabit tapos yung stock speakers na tinanggal dun mo ipalipat sa rear.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a decent brand of speakers (and a good shop na rin if possible) for the Innova J that only comes with 2 front speakers?

Im not really an audiophile, so far the sound from the 2 speakers are fine with me.. and my kid in the back seat dont care about my music anyway...lol. But I would like still like to know my options should I decide to "upgrade" from 2 to 4 speakers..

Last year, I replaced my old Lancer's speakers w/c were busted already. I think 2,500 for a pair ONLY.. forgot if it was Targa or some other brand... ok na ba mga ganun?

I noticed din kasi the rear doors have speaker housings already as "abang" so am I correct that there wont be any drilling involved anymore? Salpak na lang speakers? (and if Toyota was considerate, maybe theres wiring there na rin or is that asking for too much? lol)

So if anyone can suggest a decent, affordable pair of speakers na bagay for Innova, I'd appreciate it..(maybe close to stock? I dont know much about sound systems..lol)

Thanks Guys!
    dalhin ang kotse sa car audio shop.
    "bossing, naghahanap ako at nag-kukumpara... anong maganda't murang speakers ang kakasya dito sa kotse ko? yung walang bubutasin, etc.. yung salpak na lang?"

do this several times so that you can get comparison estimates..

i'm usually alone in the car, and i find my two speakers (only) in front, adequate.
    but the times i do get to have someone to chauff me around... ang hina pala ng tunog sa front passenger and rear seats!
    Last edited by dr. d; February 19th, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hi All,

Thanks Guys!

One of the most affordable and decent sounding is Dai-ichi co/triaxials. Way better than stock.
    You can purchase these separately and bring to your trusted accessories shop. Depende na lang sa stock size but nasa iyo kung gusto mo lakihan. For me id go for 6.5". Good luck.

Dai-ichi Car Audio Coaxials Speakers

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks to EVERYONE for your suggestions.. I'll keep everything in mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing View Post
    Paramakatipid ka (instead of buying 2 pairs of branded speakers) pili ka ng pinaka kaya mo mabili na 1 pair of speakers then tawaran mo. Tapos usually free installation na yan. Pag may bayad labor lipat ka sa kabilang tindahan. Pag sagad na lahat ng discount na mabigay nya then pakiusapan mo na sa harap ikabit tapos yung stock speakers na tinanggal dun mo ipalipat sa rear.
    hmmm . Guaranteed ba the speakers I will buy will be better than the stock front speakers? Parang ayaw kong galawin as much as possible na yung front e..

Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    One of the most affordable and decent sounding is Dai-ichi co/triaxials. Way better than stock.
    You can purchase these separately and bring to your trusted accessories shop. Depende na lang sa stock size but nasa iyo kung gusto mo lakihan. For me id go for 6.5". Good luck.

Dai-ichi Car Audio Coaxials Speakers
    Where can I buy this brand kaya, boss XTO? And around how much estimate mo? Wala bang shop that sells and installs them na? Wala pa kasi akong "trusted" accessory shop. My last car I didnt buy any after market stuff na outside casa. My older cars kahit saan lang.. the aforementioned old Lancer, yung nga e.. I bought speakers tapos di pala kasama labor.. my bad.

That being said, I just bought a rear view mirror in an accessory shop the other day, and I asked about speakers.. may 1,500 lang daw (!!) TEAC or Pioneer Class A (I take it this is imitation.. pero whats with the "Class A"? Does that mean maganda sound? Free Labor na daw. Im surprised its this CHEAP, so Im hesitating getting those... or baka di lang taga yung owner.. LOL. (Indian yung owner and he seems nice)

Curious ako whats your take on these low priced speakers?

Kaya inggat din dapat sa mg accesory shops no.. buti if honest sila and they admit its "Class A" or whatever. What if others pass of these as Genuine Pioneer di ba...

Had no plans to get one, but asked around na rin TouchScreen HU.. may 6,500... may 7,500.

Napatanong na rin ako ng Rear Camera.. separate (2K) or bundled with rear view monitor (3.5-4K)

Mukhang ok mga price dito sa shop na to... dunno about the quality though.

..AND this is why I dont like going to accessory shops.. napapaisip tuloy ako na kung anu ano ang ipakakabit....LOL

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanks to EVERYONE for your suggestions.. I'll keep everything in mind...

hmmm . Guaranteed ba the speakers I will buy will be better than the stock front speakers? Parang ayaw kong galawin as much as possible na yung front e..

Where can I buy this brand kaya, boss XTO? And around how much estimate mo? Wala bang shop that sells and installs them na? Wala pa kasi akong "trusted" accessory shop. My last car I didnt buy any after market stuff na outside casa. My older cars kahit saan lang.. the aforementioned old Lancer, yung nga e.. I bought speakers tapos di pala kasama labor.. my bad.

That being said, I just bought a rear view mirror in an accessory shop the other day, and I asked about speakers.. may 1,500 lang daw (!!) TEAC or Pioneer Class A (I take it this is imitation.. pero whats with the "Class A"? Does that mean maganda sound? Free Labor na daw. Im surprised its this CHEAP, so Im hesitating getting those... or baka di lang taga yung owner.. LOL. (Indian yung owner and he seems nice)

Curious ako whats your take on these low priced speakers?

Kaya inggat din dapat sa mg accesory shops no.. buti if honest sila and they admit its "Class A" or whatever. What if others pass of these as Genuine Pioneer di ba...

Had no plans to get one, but asked around na rin TouchScreen HU.. may 6,500... may 7,500.

Napatanong na rin ako ng Rear Camera.. separate (2K) or bundled with rear view monitor (3.5-4K)

Mukhang ok mga price dito sa shop na to... dunno about the quality though.

..AND this is why I dont like going to accessory shops.. napapaisip tuloy ako na kung anu ano ang ipakakabit....LOL
    Dai-ichi has showroom at SM megamall and also available in Raon (Quiapo) at cheaper price. Mura lang nasa 1K+ lang pair. These 6.5s are ideal to be placed on the front doors. Yun nga lang sa labor naman sila bumabawi. If you want less hassle you can ask your trusted accessories shop what are the available "affordable" speakers that they carry or if ever you bring your own how much would they charge? Then you decide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk