New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ado View Post
    Im thinking of getting a set of separates on the 6-8k range. Im just a total audio noob so I dont know the difference between mid and high speakers. pero is it really that important to change the rears as well? Would it also be better to get a 2 channel amp and hook it up to the front seps instead on all fours?
    bka type mo MB QUART na separates last time na nagcanvas ako around 7.5T-12.5T sa banaue depende sa model and u might as well change ur rear stock speaker ng 6x9 na MB QUART nsa 4T ata. HU drives the separates or a 4 channel amp drives them all, suggestion lang sir

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ado View Post
    Im thinking of getting a set of separates on the 6-8k range. Im just a total audio noob so I dont know the difference between mid and high speakers. pero is it really that important to change the rears as well? Would it also be better to get a 2 channel amp and hook it up to the front seps instead on all fours?
    With that budget, you can choose from a lot of seps brands like Kicker, Infinity, DLS and even Focal (Access).

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    had my setup just for about 20-25k.

stock HU with aux in
    Rockford amp 4channel
    2 seps MB Quart
    Sub is 10" Kicker sealed.

amp na magdadala dun.. hindi naman ako boom boom na tao. pero gusto ko malakas both SQ SP sounds.. so either for chill or for boom middle lang ako..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
40K Budget for sound? HELP