New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    walang amp yung sa doors wala na kasing pang budget hehe. HU nagpapatakbo. nung door speakers

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    walang amp yung sa doors wala na kasing pang budget hehe. HU nagpapatakbo. nung door speakers
    Inubos niyo ata yung budget sa HU. Nice bb tube!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    di naman ngayon lang naikabit pero matagal na sakin mga 2yrs na tsaka 2nd hand ko din nakuha.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    An update regarding my inquiry,

after searching and asking around for a pretty descent set-up, I think the budget set on the title of this thread is not enough. Im thinking of increasing the budget since I am really considering on going for either Focal Speakers or MB Quartz as seps for the front and coax for the rear.. A friend of mine had also recommended that i go for a shallow sub set-up rather than a factory enclosed set-up for me to get a good bass quality. Though I am still open for your opinions / recommendation!

Thank you so much for your help guys!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdanas View Post
    An update regarding my inquiry,

after searching and asking around for a pretty descent set-up, I think the budget set on the title of this thread is not enough. Im thinking of increasing the budget since I am really considering on going for either Focal Speakers or MB Quartz as seps for the front and coax for the rear.. A friend of mine had also recommended that i go for a shallow sub set-up rather than a factory enclosed set-up for me to get a good bass quality. Though I am still open for your opinions / recommendation!

Thank you so much for your help guys!
    I'd choose focal over mb quart. for me, no need to change the rear speakers but if you can place the stock front speakers with the rear (if they fit), then better. just check if they are not the same, if they are, then there is no point of exchanging it. usually stock speakers are co-ax up front and the rear are plain midrange speakers.

it is highly recommended that you deaden your doors up front and look for a decent amp and sub and properly tuned box. hth

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    2 din with navi - pioneer 8450bt (around 25k, needs 3g network)
    2 din panel (around 2500)
    Wirings (gauge 4-0, around 2500, never go for the cheap ones)
    Amplifier (up to you, there are lots of brands, around 6500-10k are already good)
    Separates (up to you, 4500-10k are already good)
    Underseat amplified subwoofer (if you want to save space, around 9500); sub with box (around 5k-8k are already good)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hi,

may add-on Navigator H/W ang pioneer 8450BT diba? yung AVIC-U220 Navigation module. kailangan pa ba ng 3G network nuon? hinde ko rin alam kung saan maka-kuha ng maps ng pinas for AVIC-U220 dahil may SD card sya for save ng map. meron kayang may alam dito pano maka-kuha ng maps ng pinas for AVIC-U220?

regards, erdavid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12