Dec 2008
    hELLO AGAIN GUYS!!!

What will i add this is my present set up

H.U = Alpine 9884
    Front = DLS ms6 seps
    Rear = Same ms6
    Amp = jbl cs60.4 4 cha
    sub = dls w312d 200wrms

Considering im looking for good SQ set up need your advise and opinion on what to Add Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm. probably an amp? JL or dls na rin. hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    electronic crossover
    change the location of the seps from the door to near clutch area for better output of sounds
    add a center speaker
    add mono amp for the subs and let the current amp power the seps.
    baka sa mods na ito, kailangan mo na better alternator to power those hehe.

hth

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks for the advise bro by the way what is MODS???

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Deaden your front doors it can do wonders JL and DLS combo are known for SQ try mo tuning and driver placement, try adjusting tweeter position if its in A pillar. But if you really want to spend for the upgrade then invest in high end 2 or 3 way seps.

BTW whats powering your sub? the channel 3-4 of jbl cs60.4 ? and how did you power your two MS6? my opinion ditch the rear fill mahirapan ka lang e tono if you want SQ..

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MangBoy View Post
    Thanks for the advise bro by the way what is MODS???
    Mang Boy yung MODS po ay "Modifications"

By they way, did Kid Audio placed some deadening in your car? Like on the doors, car ceiling or flooring? Just like what Sir Gonzo has mentioned?

These deadening materials can enchance the sound quality of your set-up kase.

Some good ones like Dynamat, Dynaliner and Accumat were used in my sound set-up. I had them all done around the car except for the ceiling because the car had good acoustics naman even before pa. I just needed more deadening at the surrounding areas like the doors, flooring and the back of my car where the subs, amps and crossovers are located.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    aside from the deadening you may change your amp.
    get a dedicated amp for your seps and another amp for your sub.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    if you want sq.

disable rear fill.
    get a midbass hertz dsk is good for sq.
    add amplifier. separate the amp from the seps and the sub.
    dedeaning.
    + good wires hehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MangBoy View Post
    hELLO AGAIN GUYS!!!

What will i add this is my present set up

H.U = Alpine 9884
    Front = DLS ms6 seps
    Rear = Same ms6
    Amp = jbl cs60.4 4 cha
    sub = dls w312d 200wrms

Considering im looking for good SQ set up need your advise and opinion on what to Add Thanks
    Mangboy..Sa Alpine mo na HU (CDA-9884R ba ito) nagagamit mo ba ang lahat na feature? Kung CDA-9884R yan..kung meron kang PXA-H100 magagmit mo yong SOUND IMPRINT sa stereo( eg. MULTI-EQ ,CROSS-OVER ETC..) Kung meron ka pwidi paki post kung saan mo siya nakuha na mura .. dahil sayang yong nabili namin na Alpine pagwla kasi itong PXA-H100 hindi magagamit yong ibang features niya..Thank you! By the way..yong current set-up mo upgrade na yan sa iba ..correct me If Im wrong mahal pa yata sa HERTZ DSK ang DLS MS6 mo..sa akin Ang dapat mo lang palitan ang CS60.4 lakihan mo ang RMS power.. the bigger the power the cleaner ang tunog sa set-up mo.. Post ka ng pictures soon..

30k BUDGET 4 UPGRADE WAT TO ADD???