New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    how do you find out if the 2nd hand sub is still ok? secondly, I have a friend selling his v12 amp. MRV 504 for 2500. If I'm going to use this to power S8L5, will this be enough? I've heard that v12's are kinda weak especially in powering kickers. Heat is also something...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lagyan mo ng aux amp.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lagyan mo ng muffin fan yun amp.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lagyan mo ng muffin fan yun amp.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check the terminals of the speakers. minsan kasi lubog dahil sa handling ng previous owner. ganon nangyari sa binili kong kicker impulse amp na 2nd hand. di ko napansin na lubog into the board yung terminal. it cost me 1.7k to have it repaired.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ssaloon, what do you mean lubog into the board? how much did you get your second hand impulse amp?

afrasay, I thought about the muffin fan...but I'm kinda afraid of having 2nd hand amps since its really hard to check the condition of the electronics in the amp..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung bibili ka maganda yun nadinig mo ng naka setup and yun tiyempo na nag pa upgrade tapos sabay lipat sayo. gulo ba? medyo antok pa ako ;)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i only buy 2nd hand items if i know the owner or if they are being sold by a reputable shop as disposal of their trade in goods.

better nga kung nakakabit pa bago mo bilhin para ma-audition mo.

i have a pair of amps sitting in my room, just waiting for the funds for a set of 3 way separtes and a pair of subs

lotto, kailan ba ako tatama

andy

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got my impulse for 4k. dapat aligned yung terminals sa labas ng amp diba? yung kabitan sa speaker wires. pero yung akin, slanted inward sa amp. yan yung pinaayos ko.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am not 100% sure pero...

Ang alam ko meron power output sa output lead nito (speaker out)...an osciliscope could detect distortion sa output

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2nd hand amps