New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2003

Any body here have this installed in their new CAMRY?

I heard there are some already here in the Philippines.

You can also attach a reverse camera for this not to mention dvd, ipod, etc. etc.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Signature-TCR-07-receiver-2007-up-Toyota/dp/B0013URKS6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1206573873&sr =8-1]www.amazon.com[/ame]
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 27th, 2008 at 07:41 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Copied from a Ebay seller...

If you want the ultimate head unit this is it. The unit fits exactly into the space the factory unit comes out of. No ugly installation kits that dont quite fit right, just a factory looking install. The connectors plug right into the factory harness and the radio even says "camry' on the screen when you turn it on

It has dual zone setup, this mean if you add rear monitors with head sets your kids can quielty watch a movie in the back seat while you enjoy your music in the main cabin.

It has a built in I pod controller and includes the cable. Because it is a touch screen unit contolling your i pod and picking your song has never been easier. Did I mention it keeps your i pod charged and tuns it on and off without ever touching it.

It does hands free blue tooth communication with nothing else to purchase.

It includes an up to date state of the art turn by turn valor navigation unit. Like I said it is touch screen so the navigation is extremely easy to use. It also includes the crazy expensive cable to connect the navigation unit to the head unit.

It retains the steering wheel controlls and includes 2 remote controlls

Overview: The Valor Signature TCR-07 Multimedia Receiver with 7" wide-screen TFT display is designed to custom-fit select 2007-up Toyota Camrys. This TCR-07 is an OE factory replacement headunit with additional aftermarket features which mounts in your Toyota Camry's dash perfectly without the use of a installation kit. The TCR-07 even comes with a quick-connect harness so, in most cases, there are no additional harnesses needed to install the radio in many 2007-up Toyota Camrys. An additional harness (142TA07SR) is required if your 2007-up Camry features a factory amplifier such as JBL.

Built-In Monitor: The Valor TCR-07 Multimedia Receiver features a built-in, high-resolution 7" TFT active matrix LCD with a 16:9 aspect ratio. The 7" monitor features 336,960 pixels (1440 horizontal x 234 vertical) and has a viewing angle of 120-degrees horizontally (60-degrees left or right) and 90-degrees vertically (30-degree up/60-degrees down). In addition, the monitor features brightness adjustment from -10 to +10.

View Modes: You can select the unit to display either a 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio of the video or image. You can select from one of the following view modes for a 4:3 or 16:9 video image - Fill, Original, H Fit, W Fit, Fit-to-Screen, and PanScan.

Touch-Screen Controls: In addition to the units hard-key operation, the TCR-07 features touch-screen controls through its built-in display monitor for even easier operation of the Multimedia Receiver. When playing back a DVD, you can touch certain key areas of the LCD screen to access specific functions of the unit. You can access the following functions by pressing the areas listed below on the LCD monitor.

Area A (Left top corner of screen): returns the unit to the Main Menu
    Area B (Top middle portion of screen): displays playing information
    Area C (Left bottom corner of screen): selects previous chapter DVD
    Area D (Right bottom corner of screen): selects next chapter of DVD
    Area E (Bottom middle portion of screen): displays the on-screen controls and different mode displays of menu
    Area F (Right top corner of screen): displays the GOTO search menu on the screen directly
    AM/FM Tuner: The Multimedia headunit features a built-in AM/FM tuner with 3 FM bands and 1 AM band that can each hold 12 station presets which gives you a total of 36 FM presets and 12 AM presets to easily choose from. The unit's presets can be manually or automatically tuned for each selected FM or AM band. In addition you can scan through a selected band's 12 preset stations. The tuner also features Local Station Seeking which allows you to only seek radio stations with a strong signals.

Multi-Zone Operation: The TCR-07 features a composite Front and Rear Video Output. Independent sources can be played simultaneously from this unit. If a monitor is installed in the rear zone and connected to the rear zone video output, passengers in the back seat can control the DVD output using the rear zone remote control.

Dual Remote Controls: The TCR-07 comes supplied with two wireless IR remote controls. One is used for the Front Zone and the other for the Rear Zone.

Cooling Fan: The Multimedia Receiver features an internal cooling fan with thermal overheat protection (TOP) to keep the unit running cool and prevent it from overheating.

DVD/CD Playback
    Built-in DVD Player: The TCR-07's built-in DVD player supports DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-R/RW, CD-DA, HDCD, SVCD, and VCD discs. The unit will also playback MPEG, JPEG , and MP3/WMA files burned onto a DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW or CD-R/RW. JPEG images can be rotated clockwise or counterclockwise 90-degrees.

Note: If the MP3/WMA file or folder name does not conform to ISO 9660 file system standards, it may not be displayed or played back correctly.

ESP: This unit has electronic skip protection (ESP) to eliminate skipping. The memory buffer varies with the type of disc that is being played:

DVD: 2-3 seconds
    CD-DA: 10 seconds
    MP3: 100 seconds
    WMA: 200 seconds
    Mechanical Vibration: The player has the ability to absorb a certain amount of vibration to prevent disc skipping. The mechanical anti-vibration ability rating is 1.0G (10-200Hz, X/Y/Z direction)

Direct Chapter and Track Selection: During DVD and CD playback, you can use the numeric keypad on the supplied IR remote controls to access a chapter or track directly.

Fast Forward/Reverse: The unit features a variable fast forward and fast reverse. You can select either 2x, 4x, 8x or 20x for forward or reverse.

Zoom: The Zoom feature on the remote control allows you to enlarge and pan through the video image on the unit's LCD monitor. The Zoom features has 3 settings (Q1, Q2 and Q3).

Angle Mode: Some DVDs contain scenes that have been shot simultaneously from different angles. For discs recorded with multiple angles you can us the Angle feature on the remote to select from the images various angles.

Parental Lock: The DVD system has a built-in parental lock feature to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing restricted disc content. The unit features an 8-level rating system protected by a user-customized 4-digit password.

Audio Controls
    DA Converters: The TCR-07 is equipped with a 6-channel, high performance 24-bit, 192kHz, multi-bit Sigma Delta modulation digital-to-analog converter for superb sound quality reproduction.

Equalizer: This unit has 10 EQ presets: Jazz, Pop, Classical, Rock, News, Urban, Rave, Movie, Techno, and Flat. In the "User" mode, you can adjust the bass and treble levels from -7 to +7. In addition, you can select the center Bass Frequency and Treble Frequency being adjusted, as well as the Bass Q-Factor which alters the sharpness of the bass output.

Bass Frequency: you can select from 60, 80, 100, 130, 150, or 200 Hz
    Treble Frequency: you can select from 10, 12.5, 15, or 17 kHz
    Bass Q-Factor: you can select from 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, or 2.0
    Loudness: The Loudness function compensates for deficiencies in sound ranges at low levels. This feature can be turned On or Off.

External Device Controls
    Bluetooth Communication: The TCR-07 features built-in Bluetooth Technology which allows you to answer and place calls from your Bluetooth-enabled wireless phone through the Dual multimedia receiver. It works with Bluetooth Version 2.0 (v1.2 compliant), and communicates with most Bluetooth-enabled phones. The TCR-07 supports the following BT profile:

Hands-Free Calling (HFP): You can make, receive or end phone calls using the unit's touch screen controls. You can dial out using the head unit's touch screen numbered buttons, from the stored phone book, or from a listing of the last five phone calls that were received, dialed or missed. Incoming phone numbers will display on the head unit's LCD monitor so you know who is calling and an audible ring tone will be heard through your vehicle's speakers. Using the TCR-07 built-in noise and echo-canceling microphone on the front-panel of the unit allows you to carry on a mobile conversation through the vehicle's speakers without picking up your cell-phone. The TCR-07 is compatible with the following Bluetooth enabled phones:
    Sony Ericsson: K610/K618i/K800i/W880i/M600i/K700i/Z800i/S700i/W550i/Z600/T68/T68i/T610
    Nokia: 5300/N73/6085/6111/6270/6230/8910/6600
    Motorola: V600/V501/V3/K1/V3x/A1200/E398
    Panasonic & Sharp: X88/GX-T15/WX-T71
    Siemens: S55
    Dopod: 818/565
    Samsung & LG: D820/D528/E568/D508/KG320
    Note: All TCR-07 HFP functions work with the iPhone (using iPhone FW version 1.0.2) with the exception of caller ID. When a call is being received, the head unit will display "Incoming Call".

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Another after market option:

2007 Toyota Camry

Kenwood DDX 7039 package with tv tuner, bluetooth, ipod interface, night vision camera, seperates, sub, etc.

Original headunit:

After some magic!

Mic piece for Bluetooth

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post

Any body here have this installed in their new CAMRY?

I heard there are some already here in the Philippines.

You can also attach a reverse camera for this not to mention dvd, ipod, etc. etc.
    Sir, ang pagkaka alam ko po eh yung OEM po na ganyan ang nandito sa pilipinas. Sa G-Audio po meron. Pati yung OEM na touchscreen monitor ng CR-V meron din sila.
    Ito po yung binebenta ng G-Audio:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ano number ng G-Audio and how much yan dito sa atin?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ito po yung address at contact no. ng G-audio:

ADDRESS: Cluster 9 - Unit B Greenhills Garden Square Condo. 297 Boni Serrrano Ave. (formerly santolan rd) Quezon City

Telephone No: (+632) - 7053210 / (+632) - 710-5971

Kasamahan ko po sa Chevrolet Club yung owner ng G-Audio kasi sa kanya yung yellow na Optra sa carshow last year.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    wonder if may bluetooth yun benta ng G-audio and what are the specs of his unit.

08 Camry aftermarket Head Unit from Valor