New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To all of you who are NBA fans. Like kimpOy. Here's Stephon Marbury's Escalade. Plays for the Suns in Arizona. He used to play for NJ Nets.

Here it goes, 23" wheels and all the trimmings. Notice the Mercedes turn signals molded into the factory mirrors.

Now, for the craziest part. Besides the smaller screen in the front of the truck, the back seat passengers are treated to a 22" LCD that is motorized from the headliner. Yes, this is overkill but also absolutely stunning.Here are the center seats. I believe they were converted to bucket seats. Gotta love those tray tables. Can you say Grey Poupon? I don't know if you can see the ambience lighting near the door handle far side. Hmmmm, wonder where they got that idea? Lol! This has been done throughout the interior.

Here are the rear trays and other interior stuff. The interion is custom two tone

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    o siyet!!! ayos na ayos at may projection screen pa!!! tamang tama pasok lahat ng hobby ko, car, home theater, nba, pero ayoko si marbury he..he kidd pa rin???
    wala bang pics ng kotse ni shaq daddy!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may regalo na ESCALADE si Shaq kay Swizz Beatz , naka 25" naman yun . I'll try
    to get hold of pics then post ko dito . Di ko pa kasi alam mag post din ng pics . I used
    to have 23" sa Montero pero it didnt last long kasi napakatagtag , no mods on suspen -
    sion , rim and tire combo lang and sold it to a friend na naka Navigator .

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gusto ko makita ang hummer ni rodman.

pati yung car collection ni jayson williams, the retired NJ nets canter.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup yun nakabaril he..he

Stephon Marbury's Cadillac Escalade.