New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    I saw one of these babies in Imus Cavite, prolly owned by the Bautista's. Its certainly something different when you see one on the roads especially sa Pinas, but here abroad its just another gas guzzling truck with four wheels. Nevertheless I would really like to own one and have it customized to the max, if ever I win the lottery that is.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nice...I want one.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    t3h brakes look punY. eheheh.

or the blings are too big. :D pero astig porma niya.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I saw one going up to tagaytay. Dang! It's got the whole bling package! Chrome 22's, chrome billets... The wheel and tire package alone would cost half a mil on that car... just a guesstimate

It's an exotic here in the philippines, but in the US it looks ordinary. Mas gusto ko pa yun hummer sa US

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    I saw one going up to tagaytay. Dang! It's got the whole bling package! Chrome 22's, chrome billets... The wheel and tire package alone would cost half a mil on that car... just a guesstimate

It's an exotic here in the philippines, but in the US it looks ordinary. Mas gusto ko pa yun hummer sa US
    Yan ba yung itim na 'lade 'tol, naku tindig balahibo ko nang makita ko siya rolling out of pepeng agimats compound. lufet talaga.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you guys who say you've seen one...you're talking about the current-gen escalade, right? the all new escalade is just now making the autoshow rounds, and isn't in dealerships yet. late this year to early next year pa daw.

speaking of autoshows, i did see the 07 escalade at the miami autoshow over the weekend, in pearl white with the full chrome package. once i fix my computer i'll post the pics.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    you guys who say you've seen one...you're talking about the current-gen escalade, right? the all new escalade is just now making the autoshow rounds, and isn't in dealerships yet. late this year to early next year pa daw.

speaking of autoshows, i did see the 07 escalade at the miami autoshow over the weekend, in pearl white with the full chrome package. once i fix my computer i'll post the pics.
    But ofcourse the old one....like duuuhhh. It was prolly a '02 or '03 edition .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2006 Cadillac Escalade