New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    The Golden Anniversary Series 7355X Presidential Limousine Cadillac.

The only one surviving in the world.... and it's in the Philippines.

I got it from a Car Collector many years ago, I got it cheap in junk condition, restored it a bit - spent quarter of a mil on it, then used it a bit, enjoyed it though - except for the fuel thirsty engine but it was a dream ride. Anyone who values Car Culture should experience this ride at least once in his lifetime. It's unlike anything else in the world.

The best sounds to listen while inside this old lady are that of Frank Sinatras' songs from the 50's, specially "I'll be seeing you"...

I sold this also cheap about 7 years ago more or less, it now belongs to another person, he also spent a great deal in the attempt to restore it furthermore.

I had a talk with him recently, he is selling it for only P750K!

Is it Negotiable?... he says yes.

If anyone is interested, just PM.

It's a pity I am not that rich anymore, I would have made a museum and displayed this inside, to remind about how rich the Philippines was in the older days.

I guess it's not practical to uplift the Pinoy consciousness about his rich heritage. The trend nowadays is to keep the people ignorant of their past so they will be easier to be manipulated as modern day global slaves.

At any rate, just sharing a glimpse of an old heritage before it's gone forever.

If you have an old heritage car to share... please post them, I would love to hear from those who share the same sentiments on these treasures.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    If it is the only one surviving here in the philippines the one who bought your car must be proud of that presidential cadillac.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hello again,

i tried to call you but cannot get answer.send a mail to my mail nyrac2003*yahoo.com regards karl

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hello,

its karl again.please send me an mail to nyrac2003*yahoo.com i cat reach you on 0920-2693172

regards

karl

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Oh - Sorry Carl,

I switch my phones off during office hours. I'll switch it back on now.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hello again,

i have tried to call you but do not get any answer.i,am intresting in the car.please mail me to nyrac2003*yahoo.com

please check your number so i can talk with you

regards

karl

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007