New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    share naman info, near 2 years na car ko,

1. nag low battery warning na kanina, kailangan ko ba pa casa?

2. mahirap din ba stencil ng engine ng diesel variant? casa ba?

3. mga how much first service nito.

thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I also have a 2.0D specifically a 120D MY Coupe E82 and the warranty of the BMW is strictly 2 years / Unlimited Mileage. If it is still under warranty, BMW Autohaus is selling the OE battery for P16k but will agree to install a battery (purchased outside) as long as it is a direct replacement with the same specifications. But if it is past the warranty period, you will naturally be charged with labor. You have to weigh the consequences of having it serviced outside since meticulous buyers tend to scrutinize the service records even beyond the warranty service and if you have it serviced in-house, you can command a higher value! Perhaps if you can find a Varta or Bosch branded battery outside the "Casa", you could save some money. The BMW dealership will then reset the battery error code and check (through their diagnostics) if there are other related problems. I hope I have adequately given you useful advise!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by promdiboy View Post
    share naman info, near 2 years na car ko,

1. nag low battery warning na kanina, kailangan ko ba pa casa?

Since nag warning na sya yes sa casa na Sir or a reputable car shop with BMW GT 1 diagnostic to reset the code. But of note I had a local E90 325i before that wasn't so finicky. I changed the battery myself a couple of times and no warnings were ever thrown. I talked with other owners some had the same experience other no. As of note replaced OEM 70amp with also OEM BMW 85 amp DIN66 3yrs ago spot on 16thousand pero that was for gas a gasoline engine baka DIN88 sa diesel. Yes, Varta is also a good brand

2. mahirap din ba stencil ng engine ng diesel variant? casa ba?

Big Yes! a good part of the induction system has to come off bago mo ma access yung engine number. Experienced this particularly sa X3 2.0D I would highly recommend na pag pina-stencil mo to get multiple copies done for succeeding registrations as it is really quite a pain in the a$$ to stencil

3. mga how much first service nito.
    First service in two years? condition based service ba ito? I really don't have much of an idea but expect sa casa 7k and up.

thanks in advance
    abcdefghijk

some 2.0d engine questions