New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Arz View Post
    Member ka sir sa bimmer club?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Hindi ako member and was trying to join kaya lang wala progress request ko. How about you, nakapag join ka na ba sa kanila? Kailangan kaya ng member sponsor to join the club?

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    finally, the time has come to replace my RFT tires ... unfortunately, but not surprising, the nearest Bridgestone dealer do not stock RFT's

would anybody know a Bridgestone dealer who have RFT's? in particular Turanza ER300 RFT 195/55R16, as I prefer same model of original tires

however, I'm open to suggestions for other RFT brand/models (same size, of course)

thanks

Goodyear serviteks sell bridgestone rft. But you have to order and wait 3 days as they dont have it on stock. Bought 2 2yrs ago and they are realy xpensive compared to non rft. Last year, what i did to replace the other 2 tires was buy from the net from a guy selling his 4 mags nd tires with 80% thred, still cheaper than if i boght 2 new ones, may extra 4 mags pa ako!

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    I just realized, my reply was for a question posted 3yrs ago. Im sure it has already become moot and irrelevant. Di ngbbasa ng date!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    Hindi ako member and was trying to join kaya lang wala progress request ko. How about you, nakapag join ka na ba sa kanila? Kailangan kaya ng member sponsor to join the club?
    Same here. Sa fb nga eh hirap mag join di ata Basta accept.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I changed my tires to Pirelli Cintrurato's not RFT daaaaaaang! the ride is so smooth! even incomparable to my others cars na naka normal tires! yun nga lang I don't have a spare. I have to mention that there is a big significant improvement on the handling, ride comfort and quietness.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    I changed my tires to Pirelli Cintrurato's not RFT daaaaaaang! the ride is so smooth! even incomparable to my others cars na naka normal tires! yun nga lang I don't have a spare. I have to mention that there is a big significant improvement on the handling, ride comfort and quietness.
    Did you change your stock mags? Or puede na yung normal tires? Pano yung sa computer ok Lang ?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    No problem sir. stock mags parin

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Was just browsing OLX Ph, may nakita ako doon nagbebenta ng compact spare for those who wants to get rid of their RFT's, yun nga lang nalula ako sa presyo nya, its 38k for a freaking spare tire.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Running flat an RFT