New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    baka nga lemon car yan.. in the first place bakit yan binenta ng 1st owner at below 500KM palang ang takbo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka nga daya pa ang odometer nyan, my guess is its a demo car.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    I think binenta ng owner to ganito ka-aga kasi bigla lumabas porsche cayenne..... yun ang sabi sa sister ko..... won't blame him, the X5's suspension is as stiff as an SIR.

IMO, good choice to him, bad choice for us....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how much mo ba nakuha? baka gusto mo benta sa amin? basta ba mura. hehe. diesel ba yan?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    As a BMW owner myself, I can easily say that the car is as dependable of a car which is the reason why it is my daily driver. Airshaq is right about the service and care the dealerships here in the US provide to its clients. Wala talaga kayong kakailanganin. Oil change, brakes, light bulbs... talagang bumper to bumper. You also get the same class of BMW to drive if you have to leave your car for service. I am not excluding the chance that the car may be a lemon but I hardly think that it was due to production issues. It may have been "abused" by its previous owner, or damaged by some mechanic, just like some of you guys have said about some filipino mechanics who strive to scheme and cheat people out of their money for services not rendered. Which is the exact reason why I am happy to be in the US, where warranties and service mean something. So not to be bias, but BMWs are good cars in the hands of people who know what they are doing just like any other car. In this situation, you definitely need to sell the car or if you want to save the next poor sucker some grief, burn the car and claim it on your insurance as a loss!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    same comment with swapcentral.may nabasa nga akong automotive journalist, tinirik siya ng x5 niya habang tinetest drive sa north...
    tinirik sila dahil naubusan sila ng krudo. hehe...

===

though, hindi naman ganun na sobrang "lemon" na yung kotse nyo... just because of a window, fuel pump & battery problem.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT:

two years ago, yong pnp spotter, nagtimbre about a possible carnap X5, hinuli yong driver at dinala sa crame...

PGA execs rushed to crame, kasi puting exec nila ang may dala, at hinuli on the basis of "bores" ng plate number.

Yong plate bores kasi, bases sa template ng japanese car!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    though, hindi naman ganun na sobrang "lemon" na yung kotse nyo... just because of a window, fuel pump & battery problem.
    oo nga naman...

while in pagudpud, saw a 316 pina-service sa bmw technician ang sirang window, hanga nga ang wife ko, naka-overall pa yong gumagawa, dala ang service car na bmw din.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    how much mo ba nakuha? baka gusto mo benta sa amin? basta ba mura. hehe. diesel ba yan?

kcboy, kung diesel man yan, malamang di mo rin magustuhan, dahil common-rail din yan na syang ayaw mo

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmmm thank the heavens wlang nangyayaring ganyan sa e36 ko considering it is way older than ur x5...

sana lang hindi yan..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Rant about BMW X5 (and service)