New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    mga tol we have a shop that specializes on your bimmer. we are located at 838 JP Rizal st. Nangka, Marikina City. you may Contact us at 941 26 51/383 95 01 look for Dondie. A much cheaper but quality service for your bimmers.!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    do you have

mass air vane flow meter?...

thanx... for bmw 316i 1998 model

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    bakit bro nag luluko na ba mass sensor mo? nway, kung square type yan i can repair that.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    kanu repair sau?...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beamer whacko View Post
    mga tol we have a shop that specializes on your bimmer. we are located at 838 JP Rizal st. Nangka, Marikina City. you may Contact us at 941 26 51/383 95 01 look for Dondie. A much cheaper but quality service for your bimmers.!
    Bemaer whacko,
    Hello, inquiry lang.
    Do you have a mechanic or supervisor that I can consult & bring with me to check out a 2nd hand BMW for sale?
    I just need expert advice for a BMW that Im planning to buy.
    I'll pay the hourly rate of the mechanic or supervisor?
    I'm looking into a 318i E36 body 1998, 70,000 kms.
    Any tips on what to look out for?
    Any idea as to how much is the fair price of this car now, more or less?
    Many thanks.
    busdriver

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beamer whacko View Post
    Tol i am new member and i work here in qatar. Pauwi ako next week and i wonder if someone can help me find second hand BMW car Z3 red color. My wife wants to purchase next week, can you help me?

thanks

new shop for your bimmer