New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hello everyone! I'm new here and finding my way around the website. Am not sure if this is the right forum. Anyway, my question is... Where can I buy a right side view mirror for a Beamer 318i. We checked Prestige and it costs around PHP7000+. Would you know where we can get this side view mirror at a much lower price? Any authorized dealer/s? Really difficult to drive around without that. Appreciate any info/help on this.

Thanks in advance,
    Cyn

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JEFTA: First of all, please don't advertise sa threads directly po, it's not allowed, you're free to post your services through this section and the Classifieds section, though.

Having said that, I have a question, I just applied for a Wheeler's membership last month, just got my card as well, but the car I registered for is already sold and I want it to be transferred to my other car instead. I texted your hotline and sabi pwede daw.

Pano procedure?

Also, do Wheelers assist sa change ownership procedure as well? Magkano bayad kung isasabay sa rehistro?

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cynganda,

mahirap ang cheap option sa beemer, sayang ang pagiging beemer....

however, a really cheap alternative dyan is to have a glass shop (ex. aguila) cut you the right size mirror to replace your side mirror. However, kung missing ang buong side mirror (including the covers/holder) and not just the glass, you have no choice but to get the original.

I doubt you can find one from a surplus shop because looking for beemer parts from a chop-shop parts would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Nasagi yang mirror mo no? Sayang, left side mirror ang meron ako...for E36 3-series. Kung wala ka mahanap na mura, upgrade ka na lang to a better pair(M-sport type ba yon), more than P7K pero at least pair na yon, tapos reserba mo na yong old left side mirror mo. Try mo sa BMW car club page, baka may ma-tsambahan ka... Goodluck!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    badtrip yan..baka casa din bagsak mo in the end

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    [QUOTE=swordsman]Nasagi yang mirror mo no? Sayang, left side mirror ang meron ako...for E36 3-series. Kung wala ka mahanap na mura, upgrade ka na lang to a better pair(M-sport type ba yon), more than P7K pero at least pair na yon, tapos reserba mo na yong old left side mirror mo. Try mo sa BMW car club page, baka may ma-tsambahan ka... Goodluck![/QUOTE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry po, medyo late itong reply. Di po nasagi, ninakaw yung right side view mirror, sa parking lot pa ng Pier 1 sa Roxas Blvd. Couldn't believe na nanakawin yung mirror. Talagang bad trip!

Nakahanap kami ng alternative, surplus pero generic. Hirap magmaneho, parang may grado. Waiting for the true blue pair.

Thank you to all that replied.

Regards,
    Cindy

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best bet mo locally would be the BMW club, ask the guys who have upgraded to M3 type side mirrors and di na ginagamit yung orig sidemirror.

If you have the means, dami sa ebay.

Need your help on BMW sidemirrors