New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Good day sirs, just wondering if you could advise me of any bimmer shop around paranaque or alabang area.. just got a 525i e39 bimmer and the owner lost the keys to the car. It has been idle for almost a year and wanted to restore it. The last owner said that it was perfectly running before his uncle lost the keys.. Hoping for your inputs on the problem and hopefully find a trusted mechanic to get it in shape.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Me too. Any BMW shop in the Makati -Paranaque - Alabang area that does regular maintenance. Change oil, checkups etc TIA

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    You can try ARC Automotive in Makati. Check out their FB page

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bluwave View Post
    Good day sirs, just wondering if you could advise me of any bimmer shop around paranaque or alabang area.. just got a 525i e39 bimmer and the owner lost the keys to the car. It has been idle for almost a year and wanted to restore it. The last owner said that it was perfectly running before his uncle lost the keys.. Hoping for your inputs on the problem and hopefully find a trusted mechanic to get it in shape.
    Try to contact MotorDoctor. I think he does home service. As an alternative try Keynamics as well. They're on facebook.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
looking for bmw shops