New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Out of my desire to own a BMW, i traded my trusty Toyota car with an '89 BMW 525i ( it's pretty so it was love at first sight) despite some issues such as the busted power windows and central lock and the aircon ain't working well. Being a noob on bimmers, I did not notice that the engine was too noisy.
    To cut the story short, I had the windows and the aircon fixed (Constellation) and it is now working perfectly well. However they told me that it's pretty hard to tweak the noisy engine of the 525i (89). If I would want my engine tweaked, can you suggest any shop who has the expertise to do it and how much would it cost me? I'd appreciate all inputs and insights. Maraming salamat.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Sir, visit www.frau.ph It is a relatively new shop which specializes on European cars like BMW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes and the Like. The site contains contact numbers and a map to locate the shop. The owner's name is Sammy. He could definitely diagnose and correct the problem you have with your engine.

HTH..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by retsuyaken View Post
    Sir, visit www.frau.ph It is a relatively new shop which specializes on European cars like BMW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes and the Like. The site contains contact numbers and a map to locate the shop. The owner's name is Sammy. He could definitely diagnose and correct the problem you have with your engine.

HTH..
    Thanks sir. I will do that.

I need advise on my '89 525i