New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Have been driving an X6 for almost a year now. handles like any other 4X4 SUV, pero great with slippery conditions with DSC and DTC, lalo sa snow. the computer does everything except the driving. great (but not free) GPS navigation -needs some UI improvement, though. Used to have a 2010 montero in pinas -less computer gadgetry and "yabang" feeling -actually drives like the X6. pati yung dashboard console color, orange din ang backlight. just buy a montero and save a lot BTW, hirap ihanap ng parking kasi ang lapad.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    test drove this last year M version to be exact and i won't even dare buy it even though i have the money to spend for it. It only seats 4 for a almost 5 ton SUV. It is wider than any suv or van in the road and the trunk space of a 3 series sedan is bigger if not more usuable. People who buys this suv only want to brag that they can afford such useless vehicles. Even the BMW sales advisor didn't recommend it to me (just imagine that) He insist of buying a X5 on a M version or even the twin turbo model as you will get more from your money.

not to mention the gas consumption of the beast.

Picture above is only P4.2million pesos IF you can import it. Far cry from the price that the philippines has.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun_banjo View Post
    test drove this last year M version to be exact and i won't even dare buy it even though i have the money to spend for it. It only seats 4 for a almost 5 ton SUV. It is wider than any suv or van in the road and the trunk space of a 3 series sedan is bigger if not more usuable. People who buys this suv only want to brag that they can afford such useless vehicles. Even the BMW sales advisor didn't recommend it to me (just imagine that) He insist of buying a X5 on a M version or even the twin turbo model as you will get more from your money.

Picture above is only P4.2million pesos IF you can import it. Far cry from the price that the philippines has.
    Tama po yan X6 is pointless, exactly as Top Gear has concluded. This car was made for something that did not exist....pointless.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun_banjo View Post

Cayenne Turbo is a much better choice or mag X5 M ka nalang!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i'd still love it for its looks and seating capacity, pang family ko lang talaga
    seats 4 comfortably for sure. too bad ang bigat niya tignan at ang mahal, making it so impractical. but i still love it anyway
    i love the 2 door version of this one and the hamann

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    i'd still love it for its looks and seating capacity, pang family ko lang talaga
    seats 4 comfortably for sure. too bad ang bigat niya tignan at ang mahal, making it so impractical. but i still love it anyway
    i love the 2 door version of this one and the hamann
    If I am getting a BMW this will be the one - M please (after I justify buying a BMW...LOL!) Eto lang yata ang paglalawayin ko sa BMW line-up other than the Z4.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I saw red color in EDSA, it looks elegant with lots of muscles!
    I like this car and the specs including the options, but of course you need to be very rich to own one just for experience and fun!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    How much is the X6?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    How much is the X6?
    3 times more than the price in america... BS taxes w/ BS politicians

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    How much is the X6?