New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Bro be very careful with race chips as easy as they say it is to use "plug n play" I've heard horror stories about the engine getting fkd up because of the race chip.... Though I also want to install one, I'm still researching about it's pros and cons.
    Thanks Jonzjitsu, update me if you found something. I heard you need to program it properly to work, and if you are going to put chip on it you need to upgrade other parts of it like the exhaust, intercooler, brakes, etc etc. I'm actually planning to upgrade it after my warranty.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Garcia View Post
    Thanks Jonzjitsu, update me if you found something. I heard you need to program it properly to work, and if you are going to put chip on it you need to upgrade other parts of it like the exhaust, intercooler, brakes, etc etc. I'm actually planning to upgrade it after my warranty.
    Yes sir our bimmers are quite complex, i saw this vid but i can't remember if it was on bimmerpost, they installed a plug and play chip nothing else on an x1 18d... The thing turned into a beast! No more lag from 120kph-top speed... Crazy! Haha.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi guys! Ask ko lang where you guys buy an original front brake pad set and sensor for your X1. Need to have mine replaced and it's quite expensive sa casa. Name, location and contact number will be appreciated. Paki PM nlang, please! Thanks

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    The BMW X1 series started in 1989, it will be reintroduced this year 2018. It is a high notch luxury car, the makers didn't care to offer it with the BMW's famous M package which is an enhanced version of the car, more expensive but comes with performance and power tweaks.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ... ... ...

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    BMW all series is amazing. BMW 1 series and 1x series mostly features are same. I really like BMW 1 series because of its outstanding car.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Reviving this thread. My mother bought this little beauty last November 2020. It's now her daily drive. 1 full tank of diesel for this X1 lasts for 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12