New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ako wala pang plaka wahahaha.
    sa bagay ok lang yon at least no coding pa (except makati)
    at saka enjoy pa ako sa walang plaka

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    ewan ko lang pero ang sama ng review ni jeremy jackson ng topger sa X6 dami bad comment...
    i have never bought a car based on magazine or show reviews. although top gear is very entertaining to watch, most of the time they are biased with english cars. that's why i don't base car reviews on just one show or one magazine, what i usually do is read a lot about a certain car and join forums to ask owners for feedback about their cars. just because jeremy clarkson said it was bad, it doesn't mean the car really is bad. we've owned an rr sport which jeremy clarkson loved, and now an x5m which he hated, and guess what the rr sport was not even close to how well made the x5m is.

i love the x6, and so far on the bimmer forums wala naman problema ang x6. the only reason why we bought an x5m over the x6m because of the space, but if we didn't need the space no doubt x6m na ang kunin ko.
    Last edited by foresterx; October 7th, 2010 at 10:46 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Clarkson's reviews are pure entertainment... period. Some of the things he says on the show are cringeworthy.

The X6 is a wonderful car. Good oomph, good quality, terrific to drive. Many reviewers pooh-pooh it because it's a four-seater, not a five-seater or a seven-seater and because it's not quite as agile as a real sports car.

So what? It's more fun to drive than any other SUV, it's got good height, good fuel economy with the 3 liter diesel, and it's handsome and unique. Many of the better reviewers have positive things to say about the X6, even if many of them aren't convinced about its utility... but that's not the point of the car. It's a vehicle you buy to have fun with... period.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *promdiboy,

how do you mount your in-dash navigation? doesnt the non i-drive X1 have a lid/cover in place of the monitor? post pics!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    bruno, tatanggalin daw yung glove box, lalagyan ng dash kit then screen. yan ang sabi saakin kaya daw natagalan kasi galing germany daw. mukhang idrive screen daw na touch screen. pero walang knob ala idrive. they only showed me the unit na naka mount lang on top of the dash, na hindi ko nagustuhan, il post pics after install, im kinda worried baka magkaroon ng rattle yung dash pag install nila,

sabi din ng dealer magiging mp3 player na screen daw siya and kung may tumatawag sa phone, connected daw kasi siya sa radio din. im not sure kung pwede rin siya maging back up camera,, kung meron papa abangan ko na ng wires . ang liit kasi ng display ng radio parang calculator display. i hope maging maganda nstall
    Last edited by promdiboy; October 7th, 2010 at 02:44 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i have never bought a car based on magazine or show reviews. although top gear is very entertaining to watch, most of the time they are biased with english cars. that's why i don't base car reviews on just one show or one magazine, what i usually do is read a lot about a certain car and join forums to ask owners for feedback about their cars. just because jeremy clarkson said it was bad, it doesn't mean the car really is bad. we've owned an rr sport which jeremy clarkson loved, and now an x5m which he hated, and guess what the rr sport was not even close to how well made the x5m is.

i love the x6, and so far on the bimmer forums wala naman problema ang x6. the only reason why we bought an x5m over the x6m because of the space, but if we didn't need the space no doubt x6m na ang kunin ko.
    of course dapat lang naman na kung bibili ka it should be based on your needs, second lang ang wants. kahit gaano pa kaganda yan kung di naman fit sa needs mo, useless lang. tama ka one should read a lot, research, ask previous owners then evaluate the data against sa needs mo. some minus points sa iba could be a good thing for you dahil magkaiba kayo ng needs. parang sa akin mas ok ang 3 series kaysa X1. yong iba naman since bahain sa kanila mas bagay ang SUV. then finally you decide for your own good. i agree with you on that.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    bruno, ganito yata itsura, at ileast i hope so, nasa gitna ng dash. where the idrive screen is supposed to be,

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007

i think this is how yours will be fitted, a pic from x1 accessories catalog.

btw, do "i-drive" equipped bmws now have navigation activated?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by my_BMW View Post
    of course dapat lang naman na kung bibili ka it should be based on your needs, second lang ang wants. kahit gaano pa kaganda yan kung di naman fit sa needs mo, useless lang. tama ka one should read a lot, research, ask previous owners then evaluate the data against sa needs mo. some minus points sa iba could be a good thing for you dahil magkaiba kayo ng needs. parang sa akin mas ok ang 3 series kaysa X1. yong iba naman since bahain sa kanila mas bagay ang SUV. then finally you decide for your own good. i agree with you on that.

i agree with that bro. anyway ask ko lang, kasi when our x5m reached 1,600miles i went to the dealer for 1st pms and they said that the x5m's 1st pms is not until 15,000 miles. i did some research and it was true, question ko lang is ano pa ibang bmw ang 15,000miles din ang first pms?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    forester, yan din sabi sa amin ng casa, pero 15k kms daw usually bago umilaw sa dash, dunno how true.

bruno, sablay pala kung ganyan, akala ko built in sa dash, kasi ganun ang pagka describe saakin, sana maganda kalabasan. can you send me the link where you found that pic, tagal ko naghanap ng catalogue pero walang navigation ako nakita
    Last edited by promdiboy; October 8th, 2010 at 11:55 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bmw x1