New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    bimmer pipol, need your info for any realible bimmer shop in south particualr, paranaque, alaban, las pinas area. sobra lang mahal sa cas & i need alternative shop. tia.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    bimmer pipol, need your info for any realible bimmer shop in south particualr, paranaque, alaban, las pinas area. sobra lang mahal sa cas & i need alternative shop. tia.
    You can try Euro Plus (near St. Jerome Church) at ATC area. They specialize on European cars particularly MB and BMW.

Look for Jun. Tel #: (02) 842-7170.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    You can try Euro Plus (near St. Jerome Church) at ATC area. They specialize on European cars particularly MB and BMW.

Look for Jun. Tel #: (02) 842-7170.
    +1 here... You can also try Servitek alabang which also does euro cars.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thanks guys. anymore fromthe paranaque area pipol?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    thanks guys. anymore fromthe paranaque area pipol?
    i dont know if the shop located on the corner of Tahanan Village and President's Avenue also services BMWs. But they sell lots of eurocars there. Most probably they do service them too.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i dont know if the shop located on the corner of Tahanan Village and President's Avenue also services BMWs. But they sell lots of eurocars there. Most probably they do service them too.
    That's AUTOHANN.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    autohann-qcheck auto....

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Autohahn in Tahanan sells accessories mostly but as mentioned for PMS, you can try Europlus in Motortown Alabang, Servitek. Depends what you want to have done. Like for AC repair, cleaning you can go to Maxicon in Pres Ave BF Pque. ATE (besides Ayala Alabang going to Daang Hari) does engine, electrical, body work for BMW's. For Accessories you can try to get stuff from Autohahn, or Roadstar Alabang. If you have a more recent model BMW, important thing is to find a shop that can do resets for your car's on-board computer.

BMW shop in south