The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano nga pala kinaso nyo sa kanila?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    update lang this morning yung hearing ng case that we files against BMW. only their representative showed up without a lawyer. The hearing was reset to May 8 and a few hours ago lang BMW alabang called us up and told us na they would like to settle na lang with us. They will submit their proposal by tom. or saturday daw.

Nagalit mom ko saying na ngayon sila magsesettle dahil nakasuhan na sila. I told my mom na payag kami settle kung ang terms ay replacement of a new unit lang plus 250,000 in lawyer fees. Or itutuloy namin yung kaso.
    Good for you bro. I would push for a huge compensation. What they did was not right and who know's how many more people out there they scammed.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi Boyscout,

I have a present similar problem with my X3 2009 purchased. Worst it was registered by the dealer and now has a LTO file 2007 model. Please let me know the outcome of the settlement or their final proposal. My no. 09209610490 and email add. jmsantos_cnac*comclark.com

I know that was 2 years ago but it would help me file a appropriate lawsuit. Hoping for your kind help! Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    From which dealer? Thanks

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Same what boyscout was referring to. If you have contact info with boyscout please forward my contact details to him, it would be much appreciated, they have to be stop from victimizing other people. Thanks Horsepower!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    lokong dealer un ah iaanounce na ata ang next-generation X3 ngaun december

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    The car was made on the 3rd week of 2001 and it was sold as a 2002 model? It takes a year to ship and clear the car through customs? If that's the case buyers of BMW in the Philippines as getting screwed because in any other part of the world that would be sold as an 2001 model not a 2002. Does the same thing happen for other makes and model of cars?
    Cars are usually made a year before its being sold. Unlike baking cakes and pastries na dapat hours before lang kasi nagmomolds na, Cars needed to be made as early as possible so as to be available for the buyers on the dates they need to be sold.

2011 cars are usally made around 2009, as to 2008 are usually made by 2006 to meet up with the demands kasi tinatransport pa ito especially kung overseas pa nanggaling.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    The production and delivery is another thing, anyway thanks for your input. The issue here is that dealers must disclose/declare to customers the history of their units and not try to dupe the public of NOS units, worst is they fraudulently try to register it to the present purchased year but upon verification, the original LTO file or CRS indicates the permanent model year based on the arrival date to the country.

We are in the process of filing a lawsuit, fyi. So for all tsikot members beware of New Old Stock units.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ejgambe View Post

2011 cars are usally made around 2009, as to 2008 are usually made by 2006 to meet up with the demands kasi tinatransport pa ito especially kung overseas pa nanggaling.

Huh? You must be nuts to believe that.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Your damn right Shadrach! Thanks for the input. Three years to transport!!! Absurd! Further, LTO main file or CRS and Conduction Sticker is based on arrival of units to the country.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
BMW Philippines Explain