New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think medyo konti kayo sobra, might be better to be a part of a more active umbrella org, the bmw phil club imo.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    I think medyo konti kayo sobra, might be better to be a part of a more active umbrella org, the bmw phil club imo.
    I guess only a few people who own bmw 1ers would find their way here so mahirap gawin regular forum ito. The thing is we are members already in the official BMW Club Phils. website but there is no specific forum for the 1 series. maybe in the future.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah ok, thanks for the clarification hehe...

I'm not sure what's underneath the Members Only section ng BMWCP, baka pwede kayo magrequest ng subsection?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    How's the ride. Is this comment true? Thanks.

BMW managed to preserve the brand's panache in designing a car built for the drive. It's certainly not practical with more space for the engine than rear occupants. Still, you can deny that it's mighty fun to own with its cheerful engines, F/R layout and capability to do road hijinks. Ride is terrible and you can't go out of town with it, but we still love it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    try www.Bimmerforums.com, go to the 1 series section... but very few people hang out there... However, I think that Bimmerforums.com is the perfect place for ALL BMW owners...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RainmanRed View Post
    in that pic on the right, it could completely be mistaken for the e90 3 series

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hi guys,im a newbie in this, just bought a secondhand 2006 series one,after reading the threads, get to know more about the series 1,thanks guys,and i hope we could meet one scheduled day when free skeds permits us.ang ganda sigurong tignan.....the bmw series 1 club,in the making......thanks guys.....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reddy View Post
    hi guys,im a newbie in this, just bought a secondhand 2006 series one,after reading the threads, get to know more about the series 1,thanks guys,and i hope we could meet one scheduled day when free skeds permits us.ang ganda sigurong tignan.....the bmw series 1 club,in the making......thanks guys.....
    Hi there. We just got our 1 series this week. It looks like the guys who started this thread may no longer be visiting regularly. 2006 pa yata yung last post nila.

9. Join Date
    May 2006

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you guys have good taste :2thumbsup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
BMW One Series Forum / Club?