New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz
    hmmmmm ano kaya makikita mo sa screen when you drive by UP-diliman campus tapos tapat mo car sa mga puno.... boss, boss vcd...
    instant UP Scandal agad...in night vision parang paris hilton. hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    utak mo talaga Bert!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    oo nga hehe. meron na din ang volvo concept cars niyan. I dont know kung inapply na sa ibang cars ng volvo. Dati ko pa nakita yun

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    medyo distracting pero its a nice feature..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    GM's version uses a "headup display" (HUD) which superimposes the Nightvision system's display with the view through the windshield.

No need to remove the eyes from the road.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos...when are they coming out with the x-ray option?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yeah, like that would help the driver to see a potential suicidal person hiding behind a building, waiting to run in front of his car. :D

Kidding aside, I had thought the HUD trend would have caught on by now (it's been like more than 6 years since I've heard of them), but if you check out the latest cars featured in the car magazines, virtually none of them offer such features. Not like the GPS.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadetree MKNX
    Yeah, like that would help the driver to see a potential suicidal person hiding behind a building, waiting to run in front of his car. :D
    i was thinking more like seeing through clothes

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    i was thinking more like seeing through clothes
    With the way them babes are dressing out there in sunny FLA you wouldn't think you'd need any x-ray goggles to see any better. Besides, x-rays don't really bring out the natural skin tones...

I hear you tho... If you find some in the black market, might be a good idea to get the ones with a gender-select mode. Better yet, upgrade to the latest-n-greatest with the "vital-stats filter".

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [size=6]OFF-TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
BMW Night Vision and High-Beam Assist